* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

3 players signed and put back out on loan lol. 

Only thing that’s annoying me is they’re in for a RB. Would’ve been great for them to end the window with lustig and Brown still in the starting 11

I wouldnt be overly concerned mate. If you actually look at rodgers record of signings its very very poor. Most of his top performers have been previous managers signings.

Hopefully that trend continues and hes signed another couple of duds.

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Would love to read the comments about the Loan Rangers this time last season. Signings players we can’t afford etc. It’s a market we’ve been slaughtered for the last few seasons. Now a masterclass by Rodgers for using it 😂

Yes .and they are saving the 27m war chest for a summer rebuild 😂😂

I bet we spend more than them again in the summer 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Yes .and they are saving the 27m war chest for a summer rebuild 😂😂

I bet we spend more than them again in the summer 

£27m saved for comp to the victims of the filthy bheasts they hid away and continue to deny 

They have had the comfort of home games agains poor teams since returning from the break, a true reflection of their their current capabilities begins on Sunday at St Johnstone. I am confident of them dropping more points on the road this season, where they struggled. We have had arguable 2 of the most difficult venues since the return so hopefully we can recoup the 6 points and not be here bemoaning needless points dropped moving on. Yeh wishful thinking but they are still there for the taking if we can get our act together...

Archived