dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

They are no even getting beat by minnows, they are now getting skelped by plankton

• Like 3

There a poor team and on the off chance they don't make it through next week the Transfer budget will be gone.

Rodgers could find out very quickly he has got an awful job ahead.

He has always been a spending manager, up here us a different game altogether.

They are up shit creek. They have a massive bloated squad that they now know without a doubt can't handle it. No one will pay for any of those players. They will need to spend any budget they have releasing those players and won't be able to afford to replace them. 

Avoiding stealth holiday quote, had to put up with some 40yr old fat tit and his speccy fat ginger teenage boy in their manky home kits tonight in Tenerife hotel.....how this result has made my fucking night. Reception guy is also one of them so they're getting it big style tomorrow morning. Happy 12th Bears :party:

• Like 4

Aw man, forgot the Imps were playing tonight :lol:

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Hilarious new words .Never ever tire of seeing this video .Even funnier tonight

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Avoiding stealth holiday quote, had to put up with some 40yr old fat tit and his speccy fat ginger teenage boy in their manky home kits tonight in Tenerife hotel.....how this result has made my fucking night. Reception guy is also one of them so they're getting it big style tomorrow morning. Happy 12th Bears :party:

On holiday myself with a few bheggars in my crowd.....what a glorious 12th it was hahaha

• Like 1

We'll treat them like it's Barcelona....

:wink:

:lol::lol::lol: 

I have no doubt that the Tarriers will overturn this next week, but no matter what they can never live this result down. The 40K a week ultimate messiah Brenda proving his worth yet again. The guy is a charlatan, an inept fool and a downright moron. How could any Celtic manager say that wasn't embarrassing? Almost as baffling as playing Efe Ambrose :lol: 

He'll need to spend that 15 million warchest pretty sharpish because that squad is utter hopeless - especially captain fantastic 'the Celtic Gerrard' Scott Brown :lol: 

• Like 1