Kris Boyd offered new contract

macka1990

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this Kris Boyd talk is becoming boring. Something different made up every day. I wish he would just hurry up and sort out his future, he either want's to stay, or move on. Can't be that hard a decision.

It can.

A decision that could affect the rest of his life

Seems pretty hard to me.

With the stuff Boyd has come out with over the past few years, it can't be that hard to make a decision, IMO. Stay with the club you support and love, along with being a hero with the fans, continue your SPL scoring record, and try to break the club record, or go and sit on the bench, not get a game every week, but pick up more cash. I know what I'd do everyday of the week.

All this Kris Boyd talk is becoming boring. Something different made up every day. I wish he would just hurry up and sort out his future, he either want's to stay, or move on. Can't be that hard a decision.

It can.

A decision that could affect the rest of his life

Seems pretty hard to me.

With the stuff Boyd has come out with over the past few years, it can't be that hard to make a decision, IMO. Stay with the club you support and love, along with being a hero with the fans, continue your SPL scoring record, and try to break the club record, or go and sit on the bench, not get a game every week, but pick up more cash. I know what I'd do everyday of the week.

He wont see things this way though. I agree he should stay here and be a hero on an improved contract but he may fancy himself a crack at the Premiership.

"I've always said I wanted to stay here. The fans have been great and hopefully I can repay them for years to come"

After saying that at new year i was expecting he'd have signed the new Rangers contract offered right there and then with Walter.

Has Carlos Cuellar taught you nothing?

Modern footballers say one thing and do another. (tu)

Matthew "I'm staying at Sheffield Utd until the end of the season" Kilgallon being the most recent example of this.

The whole thing about this for me, is, the fact that the press are just making shit up! And, people believe it :lol:

One say "Boyd in talks at Villa" while another says its his agent, and, then the prick that is the Villa manager doesnt know anything about it? That sums it all up for me.

Causing trouble to try and unsettle us, since, we are top of the league, and, winning despite having about £3 in the bank and 5 players fit.

No interest in Rangers striker Kris Boyd, says Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill

Kris Boyd

Evening Times staff

0 commentsPublished on 22 Jan 2010

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has dismissed reports that he wants to sign Rangers striker Kris Boyd.

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish has confirmed he would like to sign the Scotland international who is out of contract in the summer.

And there were reports that Boyd was spotted at Villa Park during Wednesday's Carling Cup semi-final clash with Blackburn.

But O'Neill is adamant Boyd is not on his radar.

O'Neill said: "I don't know if players are at football games but the other part I can definitely comment on.

"I was quite surprised to see the story that he is signing for us.

"Of course, I know the player very well indeed. He was in Scotland when I was in charge of Celtic - but there isn't any truth in it."

O'Neill echoed the sentiments earlier today of McLeish in expecting midfielder Craig Gardner to move to St. Andrews

He said: "I think it will get done. In terms of communication, I haven't heard a great deal from Birmingham but they are not a million miles away from agreeing things."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor...neill-1.1000734

:sherlock:

I really wish this gets sorted one way or another and quickly. How could any supporter turn down Rangers? He will achieve nothing at Birmingham, big deal you get to play big teams. You will win fuck all. I fucking hate speculation.

MON always deflects transfer stories then in the final hours of a transfer window the player he was linked with ends up signing, take the Maloney saga as a example.

If they are no interest, then Boyd put your money where your mouth is and sign the contract we offered you last week.

The whole thing about this for me, is, the fact that the press are just making shit up! And, people believe it :lol:

One say "Boyd in talks at Villa" while another says its his agent, and, then the prick that is the Villa manager doesnt know anything about it? That sums it all up for me.

Causing trouble to try and unsettle us, since, we are top of the league, and, winning despite having about £3 in the bank and 5 players fit.

And you believe Martin 'I have no interest in Maloney' O'Neill? :lol:

McLeish has already said he's interested, but don't let that get in the way of your blue-tinted image of Boyd ;)

Take this as a FACT Boyd will sign!!.......

......Only question is who for!!......

.... excellent Friday thread - no information, no facts and nothing concrete to go for. Astounding work BD - used to be TAFKAWV who started the nonsense threads on a Friday!

Take this as a FACT Boyd will sign!!.......

......Only question is who for!!......

.... excellent Friday thread - no information, no facts and nothing concrete to go for. Astounding work BD - used to be TAFKAWV who started the nonsense threads on a Friday!

You start them every day. ! :sherlock:

Why would Boyd sign before we get our new owners though? He's looking to stay at the club he supports, but wants to be offered comparable terms to those he'd get down South.

So of course it makes sense for him to sit tight till the summer when we may have new owners who might be able to stretch to better terms...