Big crazy Kyle

polar bear

Who would have thought a few weeks ago Kyle Lafferty would be the player to take us over the line? Fair play to the big man, liked his interview as well "I'd play anywhere for Rangers"

What's that celebration all about ?:lol:

Actually thought the kid was terrific today.100% effort,and a beautiful goal.

I for one,won't be missing Boyd.Big Kyle the new hero,wait and see. (tu)

Which you'd happily say any week for the last 2/3 years.

No change haha

[quote name=polar bear' :clap: date='25 April 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1272220495' post='1057906566]

Wait till he scores against the manky mob and does that in front of their own fans lol

you will change your tune :clap:

Which you'd happily say any week for the last 2/3 years.

No change haha

Absolutely Boab,I've given him credit when i've figured he has deserved it.But I have never (flip flopped) on my assertion,

that the guy is a woeful footballer. (td)

totally agree :praise::h34rt:

Think today was by far and away Kyle laffertys best game in a rangers shirt, a few poor touches but ran his heart out and got the goal.

On the other hand it's only the last few games he's turned it on and obviously confidence is a factor for him, but I would not start saying we won't miss Boyd as Kyle could go back to normal again for the first 55 games of next season.

Well played today tho big man.

totally agree :praise::h34rt:

I F#####G dont he's still not fit to wear a Rangers shirt but he is good at making a complete arse of himself with that stupid celebration "the new hero" I've heard it all now. :uk:

christ, you guys have changed your opinions of the big man pretty quick eh?

This.

Always said i thought he had talent in him, if he just calmed down and got his football head on then he would come clean. And he has over the last 4 games. 3 goals in his last 4 games. the big man must be brimming with confidence and he should be one of the first names on the team sheet right now. lets keep him on and get keep his performance levels at a high.

He has got talent but just has never shown it fully....And I don't regard what's happened in the last few games as showing it fully.He still does things both on and off the ball that make me cringe and shake my head in disbelief and utter frustration, but you have to give credit where it is due and the big man deserves all the praise he is getting.

That goal yesterday was not an easy goal to score by any means and his running and effort for the whole game was 1st class.The hard part for him will be to see if he can keep improving and get some consistency

into his game.

If he can do that and get the confidence flowing then hopefully we will see a different Kyle Lafferty next season, and I really hope the big man does so for his sake and for ours.

That celebration of his is sheer mad fucking mental BTW.<cr>:blush:

I cant believe all this shite about Lafferty one minute most of you are slating him the next thing your saying he's the best thing since slice bread ok he scored a good goal yesterday to win the title, Bert Konterman scored a cracker against the ENEMY but he was still a tit and before you say it I'm not comparing a title win to a goal against the ENEMY although I did F#####G enjoy it when it went in all I'm saying is I thought big Bertie was shit before he scored that goal and felt the SAME after it and the same goes for Lafferty "No Surrender" :uk:

I cant believe all this shite about Lafferty one minute most of you are slating him the next thing your saying he's the best thing since slice bread ok he scored a good goal yesterday to win the title, Bert Konterman scored a cracker against the ENEMY but he was still a tit and before you say it I'm not comparing a title win to a goal against the ENEMY although I did F#####G enjoy it when it went in all I'm saying is I thought big Bertie was shit before he scored that goal and felt the SAME after it and the same goes for Lafferty "No Surrender" :uk:

The sad thing is that you're just another Rangers fan whose so infatuated with Kris Boyd that you can't give Lafferty credit when he plays well.

I can't wait to see the reaction from people like you should Boyd leave. I take it you'll be supporting whatever team he plays for instead of Rangers?

I think it's pretty pathetic.