***The Official Champions v Motherwell Thread***

Muff

Excellent result.

Yet another 3 points, top of the table, another goal for Naismith and Miller, first Rangers goal for Weiss, a good performance from Lafferty, a run out for Loy, Wylde and Hutton as well as some tunes getting belted out!

Well done Rangers. More of the same :clap:

After watching the first half and seeing no cutting edge I have to admit I could see motherwell beating us or snatching a point but well done to the boys, should never doubt the mighty bears !

On a side note I absolutely shit myself when the ref blew his whistle for a challenge or something and big kyle sprinted after him, was thinking ohh no here we go again kyle, but fair enough he didn't hear the whistle and was determined to get the ball so good on him ! thought big kyle looked a changed man today didn't filter out the game like he usually does when he starts and was still wanting the ball all the time. really good performance by the big man and hope he bags a few against these mhanky cunts next. WATP :crabflute: :crabflute:

Just in from the game, have to say i thought from second half kick off to 70 mins i dont think ive seen us as clinical. Was great to watch, gutted Lafferty didnt get on the scorehseet, thought he was brilliant, also thought Miller was never in the game today apart from getting on the end of Naisy's Magic. Whittaker had a terrible game and he would have been hooked i think if Broadfoot was on the bench. Davis' passing was a bit heavy today aswell but overall i thought we made it look very easy, just hate the fact we need to go behind to get going, we cant comeback and win everytime, well maybe we can haha

Thought we were rotten in the first half - the defence, well fullbacks were a shambles, the midfield (Davis and Edu) were non-existant, there was nothing in the final third and our distribution and final ball was shocking. Thankfully Walter Smith and Co shook them up at half time, and we came out a completely different side.

Some of our attacking play was a joy to watch, and we scored some crackers. I thought after that first half that today could be the day that we drop points, but the players stood up, and put in a tremendous 2nd half display, and all credit to them.