Dingwell

Sentry

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

about not only seeing a letter stating the BIlly Boys is banned but misrepresentation of funds?

c,mon now I am callin g you out-show us the letter in all its glory and/or step down from the RST-on both counts

Go and Post it on Follow Follow

I'm in the pro-Billy Boys camp, strongly.

But does there have to be a copy of a letter lying around to prove it's been banned? Murray came out and publicly stated that he didn't want any version of it at any Rangers game and while reports are conflicting over UEFA saying it's banned or not, they have fined Rangers for it before so they could even have had a simple meeting with Rangers and declared it banned or something.

If there is a letter kicking about, I'd love to see it.

and besdies, I'm all for the fans doing what they want. Sing it loud and proud.

I'm in the pro-Billy Boys camp, strongly.

But does there have to be a copy of a letter lying around to prove it's been banned? Murray came out and publicly stated that he didn't want any version of it at any Rangers game and while reports are conflicting over UEFA saying it's banned or not, they have fined Rangers for it before so they could even have had a simple meeting with Rangers and declared it banned or something.

If there is a letter kicking about, I'd love to see it.

and besdies, I'm all for the fans doing what they want. Sing it loud and proud.

They never fined us for singing the TBB.

Anyway Dingwall claims he saw the letter on UEFA headed notepaper in Murray's office.

The wagons will be circling and the smoke signals going up on ff as we speak. But lets be clear there is no letter from uefa banning the Billy Boys, it would have made its way into the public domain long before now if it existed. But I agree Dark Mingwall should resign for his lies amongst many many many other things.

another one of these fucking threads , why not go and speak to him like a fucking man instead of hiding behind your computer .

keep this fucking interheadthebaws between yourself and stop dragging other fucking websites into it

Bit unfair.

He has a valid point for a thread if what Dingwall claims is true and he can't post it on FollowFollow.

another one of these fucking threads , why not go and speak to him like a fucking man instead of hiding behind your computer .

keep this fucking interheadthebaws between yourself and stop dragging other fucking websites into it

How else do we get answers when he censors his site at the mere mention of subjects like this?

We can ask on Gersnet,VB,RM,UB and FF

The only forum that will stifle the debate is FF and you will be banned for asking it.

Bit unfair.

He has a valid point for a thread if what Dingwall claims is true and he can't post it on FollowFollow.

not really mate , this pish happens every couple of months and all thats going to happen is the usual suspects will be on bad mouthing each other which helps no-one , if he has a problem im sure he could man up and speak to the lad face to face , why hide bewhind a computer , IMO the OP knows he will get back up over the Internet and Mr Profit (childish i know) will have the lapdogs over here and the end product is a tit for tat load of pish , nothing is done with faceless posters , if he is so upset about the issue ( i love TBB by the way) then round up a group who are willing to take it all the way .

tbh im sick of these RST threads as are most posters on the board IMO

Also; there is a version of the subsequent alleged UEFA directive on the Assembly website:

http://www.thebluenose.co.uk/assembly/uefa-directive/

Of course it is up to the individual supporter whether or not to take this as genuine. I do believe it is but I also don't believe UEFA would enforce it.

I'm sorry but that is a version of nothing. It is only what someone typed on a message board.

Nope its not mentioned there either.

I agree the actual wording of the punishment is far from clear but the fine is:

"Rangers have been fined €19,500 and severely warned about their responsibility for any future misconduct by their fans in relation to sectarian and discriminatory behaviour."

The initial verdict also mentioned TBB specifically:

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/matchorganisation/disciplinary/news/newsid=413514.html#reasons+rangers+decision

I agree the actual wording of the punishment is far from clear but the fine is:

"Rangers have been fined €19,500 and severely warned about their responsibility for any future misconduct by their fans in relation to sectarian and discriminatory behaviour."

The initial verdict also mentioned TBB specifically:

http://www.uefa.com/...angers+decision

That reads to me as if they are saying that fine is specifically not about TBB.

I'm sorry but that is a version of nothing. It is only what someone typed on a message board.

Well, it is obviously meant to be part of the text of the letter divulged to the club's official supporters' group.

I don't know if it is genuine and wouldn't begin to try and persuade anyone given I can't prove it. Which is why the it would be agreeable that the actual letter was in the public domain via the official club website.

I've personally asked for a copy of the letter from both the club and UEFA and it has not been forthcoming which I find puzzling.