***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

I'm always cautious going into these games. On any given old firm day I would rarely rate either team with having much more than a 50/50 chance of winning tbh simply because anything can happen in those frantic 90 minutes.

On paper and statistically the game favours us but a lot depends upon which Rangers shows up. I'm going to predict a 2-1 win for Rangers but I certainly won't be staking too much on it.

Does anyone have 'real' knowledge of the situation @ Ibrox? I have read many different accounts from 40 FES vans, to 4 to all is ok from a 'clerk', to it's off? Starting to get a bit nervous.

Any ideas?

This game has to go ahead.

I usually err on caution and get called negative for it, but I just have 'the feeling' with this game.

Same as I had with the 3-0 a few years back, the 1-0 last season with Edu (it was only 1-0, but we pumped them), I can't see us coming close to losing this.

Having watched there last two games there will be no excuse not to beat them, we are stronger than them in every area of the park. I realise these games can throw up the odd freak result but i just don't see it this time.

The games in hand may work for us here as it doesn't look like a must win game for them (although it really is) as they are sitting top.

Just beat them rangers, i don't care about who we play and where we play them but it's time to really put abit of pressure on there tramp of a manager.

we will be saying remember the game we trounced the scum 5 - 0 or the likes, i feel it is gonna be one of them games, players will be emotional but fired up to the hilt, i usually go with the concencus that anything can happen in a derby but the way things have been playing out we are on a winer here, they may be top but nothing they have done throughout a whole 90 mins convinces me they are a threat at all

My worry is our tendency to start way too slow and not turn up until the end of the 1st half and the 2nd.

We need to get in their faces from the go, close their players down and allow them no room.

I am pretty confident but I will be shitting it come Sunday.

What do we think the chances of Weiss playing are? He'll run rings around there centre half's with the ball on the ground.

He will start, however I don't think in the same position as the Motherwell game. Alas, him against Mark Wilson.... I know who I'd bet on winning that one.

Their midfields decimated. we should control them from start to finish they are missing at least 4 first team starters in brown ki cha hooper so lets fukin get right inti them from the whistle and put these cunts back where they belong...behind The Rangers :uk::21:

He will start, however I don't think in the same position as the Motherwell game. Alas, him against Mark Wilson.... I know who I'd bet on winning that one.

I hope he does start... But i'd like to see him in the same position as against Motherwell, dropping deeper into midfield sometimes and running at players.. would love to see him having a run at there defence.