Boxing and MMA

24 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Going by his last 2 fights, Parker would obliterate Whyte now.

I'd love to see Joshua v parker again. I think it be a cracker and credit to Andy Lee for transforming his career. I think he's a fantastic trainer. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'd love to see Joshua v parker again. I think it be a cracker and credit to Andy Lee for transforming his career. I think he's a fantastic trainer. 

For sure. Can't believe the Parker we see now is the same guy who lost to Joyce. Some transformation but not convinced he would beat AJ right now, but the form they are both in it would be an epic. Some amount of match ups potentially for the heavyweight belts right now.

It’s a shame Gaethjes nose was gubbed at the end of the first round. Max was phenomenal though and it took some balls to stand and bang during the last 10 seconds of a fight where he had already won it. I screamed out loud when Gaethje was KO’d with 2 seconds to go and my daughter came downstairs to make sure I was ok.

Just now, Finny said:

What a card. Max doesn't get the credit he deserves. What a absolute warrior of a boy. The ufc pisses all over boxing now a days. 

Some balls to know you've won the 5 rounds and invite one of the best strikers to the middle of the ring for a bust up. Unreal finish and deserving of the inflated bonuses.

Boxing's done. 

Sad to see the passing of Willie Limond.

A good domestic/European level fighter in his day and was never a gimmie fight. Competitive, even in his losses.

His fight with Khan was the first warning signs that Khan wasn't going to be the generational talent many thought he was going to be (although still a good world championship level boxer).