Naismith & McCulloch face celtc suspension

KingKirk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll play 4-5-1 so davis, edu and ness would be central, not a big loss, if we get injuries at the same time it becomes more of an issue

That's my view.

Central 3 of Ness Davis Edu with Naismith and Weiss out on the wings and Jelavic up top.

Fast,skillful,mobile and a real goal threat.

It's brutally unfair the criticism thrown at Jig on this board. Alright, he's no superstar, but he gives us dig, good presence in open play and set pieces and does a lot of hard graft for the team.

A lot of calls for him to be dropped, 'suspension would be a good thing' etc.

If Lee McCulloch misses the old firm game, watch Celtic boss our midfield like they're a schoolboy team.

Yes. I said it.

It's brutally unfair the criticism thrown at Jig on this board. Alright, he's no superstar, but he gives us dig, good presence in open play and set pieces and does a lot of hard graft for the team.

A lot of calls for him to be dropped, 'suspension would be a good thing' etc.

If Lee McCulloch misses the old firm game, watch Celtic boss our midfield like they're a schoolboy team.

Yes. I said it.

aye cos he really showed them who's boss at ibrox on the 2nd! He's not even a hardman!

aye cos he really showed them who's boss at ibrox on the 2nd! He's not even a hardman!

Barring maybe Ness not one of our players showed up that day. Yet still Jig gets all the abuse thrown at him, while Davis has been missing most of the season.

McCulloch is an important player for us, just all this early Christmas present shite about him getting suspended and missing 3 games pisses me off.

Does anyone on here actually like any Rangers players?

Was thinking that myself.Fuck all wrong with big jig, seems there are quite a few eastend jobbysniffers on here who like nothing more than to slag rangers players?

He might no be the best but he plays for the jersey.that will do for me.

No Surrender

Rab

Was thinking that myself.Fuck all wrong with big jig, seems there are quite a few eastend jobbysniffers on here who like nothing more than to slag rangers players?

He might no be the best but he plays for the jersey.that will do for me.

No Surrender

Rab

Give me a game then, as that applies to me. I could do much worse than Lee, but by that statement, you'd be fine with it.

Well McCulloch certainly doesnt get much credit on these forums :lol:

I have always like McCulloch, He is very consistent and well you only really notice him if the rest of the team are playing poor. He always gets a pass mark from me.

But still, Drop him and play Edu Ness Davis Naisy and/or Weiss :uk:

we would miss naismith a lot more than we would mcculloch. Theres a reason why mcculloch is so close to a 3 match ban and its not because hes a "hardman" He picks up silly bookings for clumsy tackles. I was never his biggest fan but he was a big player for us last year. This year however he has been very poor. Jamie Ness has been head and shoulders above him in the past few games yet constantly get subbed while mcculloch is left on. I'm pretty sure Mcculloch will be suspended for the old firm game because i really cant see him going through 2 games without picking up at least one silly booking.

If they get booked, and miss games, then tough shit, that's football - it's how we deal with it that matters.

How many of Naismith's booking's have been for mouthing off, how many of McCulloch's yellow's have been for stupid, needless fouls?

They only have themselves to blame. I wouldn't see McCulloch as a miss anyway, more than capable of replacing him.