8 points behind

LegendofCoop

....one league OF game to come at Ibrox. Win our two games in hand and beat this manky mhob at Ibrox and, correct me if I'm wrong, but we would be one point ahead.

Where are all you surrender monkeys?? Come on......the cry was NO Surrender!!!

Ok, we've lost badly today......keep your heads held up high....we've been here before and won.....Believe!!!! :crabflute:

thats the right stuff coop. im so fucking disgusted right now, needed to remind myself of theres still a way to go.

i wish someone could give these players and management a lecture titled 'No Surrender'. today, we havent seen 'No Surrender' attitude or performance. by a long way.

That's all potential and hyperbole.

The facts are we are playing shite and the manager can't/won't change it. Those games in hand are so far from being 'in the bag' it's unreal.

This.

And walters leaving a squad with about 12 first team players at the end of the season.

Here we go...knew it would only be a matter of time before this shite got posted.

IF we do this and IF we do that...in case you hadn't noticed we got horsed today AGAIN by the team who are 8 points ahead.

We have a clueless dinosaur as a manager and a team full of shite.

The league title is over and has been since the 2-0 defeat at Ibrox.

Plenty of us could see it back then but others couldn't cause their heads were buried that deep in the sand.

Here we go...knew it would only be a matter of time before this shite got posted.

IF we do this and IF we do that...in case you hadn't noticed we got horsed today AGAIN by the team who are 8 points ahead.

We have a clueless dinosaur as a manager and a team full of shite.

The league title is over and has been since the 2-0 defeat at Ibrox.

Plenty of us could see it back then but others couldn't cause their heads were buried that deep in the sand.

Is it mathematically impossible for us to win the league?

Maybe the support aren't surrender monkeys but the team were today. Fucking shite all round and these games in hand have to be won and you'd have to question if we have the quality to win them.

On another note sky sports can get to fuck. The pundits are circling that Ginger Wanks dick trying to get a suck of it

I'm normally positive too, but after seeing that display, I fear for the rest of the season. Total lack of fight. There was never a spell in the game where we looked good. Celtic dominated that game from start to finish. Walter staying in the stand, and not making relevant changes, has rightly riled folk. He supposedly goes there to get a better overview of the game, yet couldn't see what every single person watching that game could see.