Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good old Sky Sports News... had that been some English shite, they would have given the full interview/press conference.

Away and talk about cricket, Redknaap, Chelsea and your usual crap... tossers!

Why now though? Why come out with this now?

The current season has been steeped in uncertainty: players not knowing who may be sold, will there be a takeover, who will be the next boss, and so on. It's quite conceivable that these factors may be affecting the team - perhaps this is an early move aimed at steadying the ship.

Good old Sky Sports News... had that been some English shite, they would have given the full interview/press conference.

Away and talk about cricket, Redknaap, Chelsea and your usual crap... tossers!

They took more time on the Suits or Tracksuits clip lol.

Probably get more of it on STV News - Sports part.

McCoist gets offered the job in December after the Bursaspor game.

Since the start of 2011 Smith himself has admitted the team just haven't been playing.

Is that just a co-incidence?

It's not, I can't see how Walter can stamp his authority when you have already announced who is taking over. Players will not know who exactly to listen to.

Possible power struggle behind the scenes ain't helping us.

Would rather stand beside 15,000 Bears that supported and backed the team rather than 50,000 Fans that just love nothing more than a moan!

It's not McCoists fault, so why blame him for the debacle since January?

This comes down to one man only, David Murray.

Thats over 50 notifications, just from you to me, since yesterday. There is only 2 other members on here who quote me so much. Obssessive and sad spring to mind. Maybe get out more?

:rolleyes:

If you suspect there is something wrong with a member then use the report function or pm any of the RM team.

Rather than ruining a thread that is nothing about what you are talking about.

Thats over 50 notifications, just from you to me, since yesterday. There is only 2 other members on here who quote me so much. Obssessive and sad spring to mind. Maybe get out more?

:rolleyes:

Stop try to sound technical Admin could still get my ubr if they wanted its pretty fucking simple.

You have made a complete arse of yourself once again and now your trying talk your way out of it, your a cheerleader for the filth nothing more.

Name which other member i am. ?

If you suspect there is something wrong with a member then use the report function or pm any of the RM team.

Rather than ruining a thread that is nothing about what you are talking about.

Im not a grass fog, you wont find me reporting anyone. Sorry.

And it wouldnt be like a thread to go off point now would it? :rolleyes:

I take your point on board though.

(tu)

Good luck Ally, you will have my 100% backing and I wish you the best of luck (tu)

Hopefully you come in with your own ideas and own philosophy and stamp your name into even more Rangers history.

If your hands are tied regarding money then it'll be extraordinarily tough, but I'm sure your more aware of that than us.

Now get down to Slaters and get a few suits bought :D

Good luck Ally, for what it is worth you will have my 100% backing.

I have only read through a wee bit of this thread and had to give up, the amount of shite getting spouted is unreal.

Good luck Ally, it looks like a lot have made up their minds already.