Favourite Gers when you were a kid

CraigR#10

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a boy it was Willie Henderson, Jim Baxter & John Greig :clap:

(tu) There's a heckuva trio for you. Wilson, Harold Davis, McMillan, PARLANE, Wee Doddy, Tam McLean, Colin Stein, Jaws for THAT goal, &c &c &c.

What a club we are blessed to follow!

In days of old, when fans were bold there was....

SUPER COOPER!!... plus Derek Johnstone, Colin Stein, John Greig, Sandy Jardine, Alex Macdonald, Big Tam Forysth, Wee Tommy McLean, Willie Johnstone...

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

tommy mclean when i was just a nipper.loved derek parlane,wee doddie,wee bud,sandy jardine,ham n egg and the girvan lighthouse big gas meter.and met them all plus others at a game up in montrose many years ago but it was a memory i will never forget. w.a.t.p

Earliest memories were Durrant and Laudrup running the show at Tannadice in a 3-0 win. Must have been about 5 or so. Also the Scottish cup final where Rod Wallace scored against the tims. So those three I guess, though I only really have consistent memories from Advocaat onwards.

Mines had to be Lovenkrands, scoring THAT goal v the scum in the Scottish cup final great memories, also Mo Ross and Steven Hughes.

I've got stephen huhges autograph ;) got it at a training day thing :lol:

For me got to be De Boer, Amo, Mols, Ferguson, Burke, Klos, Arteta, Lovenkrands, and many more.

Gazza, laudo,super ally,Bomber brown durranty, fuck i could be here aw day! :)

Me too amigo, first was alex macdonald, cooper and bobby russell( for me still the best central midfielder to come out of scotland in the last 40 years), then durranty and MacCoist, then ALBERTZ(even though i was in my 20's by then). love these threads by the way, it's why i signed up. My old man would have been shouting Baxter ya stupid wee bassa! ha ha

No Surrender

Rab