Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

If Rangers still plan on paying the latest bid over 3 years, and Blackburn are offering it up front, of course they would turn the Rangers bid down. Why would they sell him to Rangers to have him score against them, when he could be in a different league altogether. :ph34r:

OK simple one for David Goodwillie, its clear Rangers after several bids are a bawhair away from having a bid deemed acceptable by Rangers. So why not either reject Blackburn or ask for time to consider the offer. Not much risk for him delaying it, If Blackburn really want him they will give him the time he needs. So Goodwillie HAS the choice to make Blackburn or Rangers.

If Rangers still plan on paying the latest bid over 3 years, and Blackburn are offering it up front, of course they would turn the Rangers bid down. Why would they sell him to Rangers to have him score against them, when he could be in a different league altogether. :ph34r:

agreed with regard to the financial point. dundee utd finances are not great according to the press as well, so would you like a large payment to help clear debt sooner rather than later?

lol i know what i'd pick

Ally McCoist has confirmed that Rangers have matched Blackburn's bid for Dundee United striker David Goodwillie.

Reports emerged on Tuesday suggesting Scotland international Goodwillie is undergoing a medical at Ewood Park but the Gers have moved to hijack his proposed Premier League switch.

Blackburn have reportedly offered £2million up front for the 22-year-old, with £800,000 potential add-ons plus a sell-on clause, which has been accepted by United.

Asked if Rangers' latest bid is equal to that offered by the Lancashire club, McCoist said: "As far as I'm aware, yes.

"Unfortunately I can't give you a lot of information, other than we have put in a new bid to Dundee United.

"We just have to wait and see in the next couple of hours what happens

posted 6 mins ago on the sky sports website