Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Doubt they'd send him out on loan but its worrying they're after him. Need to act very quickly, no fucking about on this one

How much longer will we need to chase him before you think we have fucked about? That's about a month and a half now a think we have been interested and still no closer to anything happening!! What's the point in showing interest in a player if we don't get serious until teams with better leagues/wages offer more in transfer fees come along and blow us out the water.

How much longer will we need to chase him before you think we have fucked about? That's about a month and a half now a think we have been interested and still no closer to anything happening!! What's the point in showing interest in a player if we don't get serious until teams with better leagues/wages offer more in transfer fees come along and blow us out the water.

just over a couple of weeks, and we had made contact and if im correcty here they were not acting with time being a priority, there are other players out there

We have a bid on for him an should find out tomorrow when their chairman comes back from holiday, mind you I dont see the bid being accepted :(

We have a bid on for him an should find out tomorrow when their chairman comes back from holiday, mind you I dont see the bid being accepted :(

The way a see it as we have identified a good player and while there was only interest from nottm forest/utrecht etc we should have made our move before giving teams with more finances the chance to move in. Really hope we get him but just made it harder for ourselves with fulham now sniffing about.

The way a see it as we have identified a good player and while there was only interest from nottm forest/utrecht etc we should have made our move before giving teams with more finances the chance to move in. Really hope we get him but just made it harder for ourselves with fulham now sniffing about.

Do you think Martin Jol didn't know about him 2 weeks ago?

Did he have a bid in for him 2 weeks ago?

I don't know. But I'm pretty sure he knew about him from when he was the Ajax manager and I'm pretty sure they could still have bid for him even if our original bid was accepted.

Runner up player of year in holland so he would have known about him but just saying that we only really seem to get serious about a player once another team show interest! Once teams especially epl teams start showing an interest it seriously hampers our chances of getting him and not filled with optimism that we will now although still hopeful.

No one was able to deal with it, said persons were not in

Another player we will lose out on, if we really are interested?

Who next, Roland Juhasz?

The clock is ticking Mr. Whyte, time to deliver on the transfer front. I can see some panic signings coming up.

Listen he came out and said he would like to play for us, Fulham shouldn't make much of a difference.

Villa were sniffing about that Kenyan boy and the manky mob still got him.

Champ league (hopefully)

winning trophies

over

mid table obsecurity, can't play for Fulham in Europe either.

Let's get a bid accepted first or Fulham for that matter, before we start moaning

Any news on this? I know the sporting director is back tomorrow so id expect some movement then, even more so if we miss out on Goodwillie.

Him and the Anderleckt boy should be made top targets now