Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

How would you know :lol: ?

Fud.

Were away to make £2 million of the Chelsea match , the Charlie Adam money, £3 million from bougherra. The season ticket money . Ticket sales .

I highly doubt the £2.8 million spent Is his own money

Were away to make £2 million of the Chelsea match , the Charlie Adam money, £3 million from bougherra. The season ticket money . Ticket sales .

I highly doubt the £2.8 million spent Is his own money

we haven't got that yet so how could he spend it

Fed up with people like you.

And I'm sure after what the RangersMedia Facebook said their also fed up.

Change the record your fucking boring

Shut up ya dick! I am Fed up of whining cocksmokers like you so change your fucking record

I'm gutted about this

Out of all the players I wanted this guy more than anyone

Great talent , perfect age and would settle into Scottish football like a fish in water

Really hope we pull a rabbit out the hat on this

His wikipedia (not the best of sources I know)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Verhoek

Wesley Verhoek (born 25 September 1986 in Leidschendam) is a Dutch footballer currently playing for Ajax. He is a striker who plays as a winger on both side of the pitch.

Verhoek's career began when he signed a professional contract with ADO Den Haag, after the winter break in 2004/2005 he played his first match in the first team of ADO Den Haag. Verhoek also played for the Dutch youth squad. He signed for Ajax in a deal worth £1.2 Million over 4 years.deal is though to be registered with the Dutch F.A week commencing 8th August, 5 days before the Dutch Season begins.

In my opinion, the success of our off-season transfer activity is entirely dependent on whether we get this guy or not. Yes, we needed to shore up the defence but a player of this calibre, of this type is precisely what this team is crying out for. If we lose him through fannying around, then the new regime will have failed the club, failed the team and failed us, the fans, plain and simple!