Anti-protestant Bigotry

YoungCitizen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mention practicing faith.

But it would be interesting to establish the facts, I suspect an overwhelming majority of bears come from a Protestant background.

When you said Rangers fans and the OO have something in common I thought you meant being unapolagetic practicing Protestants. I don't think that many Rangers fans are anymore.

I would agree with the last part of your post about the vast majority coming from a Protestant background - that's something we share with the Orange Order. Although most fans of most clubs in Scotland probably come from a Protestant background.

The ethos of dignity is one many posters preach about when talking about our great Club.

Sadly, as shown in this thread, too many posters can't put personal problems behind them and turn to petty insults.

How long before 'Rangers fan my arse' is mentioned in here.

Bleeds royal blue my arse.

Ah... there you are!Did ye get a mixture for yerself...?

Och, yer a poor wee soul, what with yer wee emoticon...!It's all good, clean fun.

Didn't need to say that twice really.Sorry.

The vans not allowed in my street sadly mate after being held up a few months back. Im just in form work. :(

Good good.

(tu)

Whether they are intertwined or not, they are the 2 institutions that the anti Protestant mob hate the most.

We're all orange bastards to them in any case.

Speak for yourself, most of us are orange but 99.9% of us are not bastards

I was at the Swimming Baths yesterday, and whilst in the Pool I got talking to an older Catholic gent who had a massive Celtic Tatoo and was wearing an Ireland Rugby top,prior to him entering , and we got talking.

He was indeed a decent guy, was about late 50's and, we got talking about Football and he is even sick of Neil Lennon crying Bigotry all the time ,he also said the Media are taking the Bigotry crap too far, and he even said this is uneven handed, and he reckons also the Government are picking on Rangers Fans and all things Protestant /British.

So we firstly spoke of Football, and then the topic was continued by the Bigotry issue.

As you can see anyone who states the subjects of Football ,Religion and Politics are not intertwined are kidding themselves on .

They are very much intertwined, and they are particularly so in Glasgow .

Event some of the Earls are sick of it.

There are Bigots on both sides of the divide, and it is obvious to a blind man who the whipping boys are.

I was at the Swimming Baths yesterday, and whilst in the Pool I got talking to an older Catholic gent who had a massive Celtic Tatoo and was wearing an Ireland Rugby top,prior to him entering , and we got talking.

He was indeed a decent guy, was about late 50's and, we got talking about Football and he is even sick of Neil Lennon crying Bigotry all the time ,he also said the Media are taking the Bigotry crap too far, and he even said this is uneven handed, and he reckons also the Government are picking on Rangers Fans and all things Protestant /British.

So we firstly spoke of Football, and then the topic was continued by the Bigotry issue.

As you can see anyone who states the subjects of Football ,Religion and Politics are not intertwined are kidding themselves on .

They are very much intertwined, and they are particularly so in Glasgow .

Event some of the Earls are sick of it.

There are Bigots on both sides of the divide, and it is obvious to a blind man who the whipping boys are.

You do realise the whole time he was talking to you, he was peeing all around you.

You do realise the whole time he was talking to you, he was peeing all around you.

Naw the water was Blue.

On a footnote he did say he used to go out with the Boys to the Orange Walk.Also he got attacked one night in a Small Town in West Lothian and a load of Protestant Rangers supporters came to his rescue and helped him out.

So you see we are not all big bad Rangers Fans.Are we?

I was surprised at that remark by Spiers too. Even bigots like the EDL mainly seem to ignore Jewish people to have their spiteful wee pops at the Muslims so I'm not sure where he's seen that really.0

the edl hate islamic terrorists. As you should if your a decent human being