*** The Official Champions V Hibs Thread***

Ryan_1

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :papac:

:ortiz: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

Same again please, a bit more clincal infront of goal however.

We can't underestimate Hibs despite their poor form, remember last season when they came to Ibrox in extremely poor form but recorded a 3-0 victory out of the blue. It was the start of our downward spiral which took us until the League Cup final really to get out of, we can't afford anything similar on Saturday.

We must be 10 points clear by the time Celtic kick-off against Hearts on Sunday, put them under some real pressure going into a tough, tough game.

looking forward to this one. First game for a wee while, will be good to get back over. Despite hibs not being great i dont think it will be an easy game. We cant take anything for granted we will need to be at the top of our game. I would play pretty much the same team as tonight although maybe try bedoya for ortiz as i wasnt that impressed with his crossing tonight. He got into good positions at times but his final ball was awful most of the time.

Was at the game tonight but for some reason was looking forward to Saturday more.

Couple of changes for this to give guys game time but back to usual team when Naismith is back.

Fleck Jelavic

Wallace Edu Davis Bedoya

Papac Bocanegra Goian Whittaker

McGregor

Alexander Broadfoot Wylde Ness McKay Lafferty Healy

3010mcgregor.png

3160whittaker.pnggoian.jpgbocanegra.pngwallace.jpg

bedoya.png3080davis.png3070edu.jpg3390wylde.png

3110lafferty.png3180jelavic.png

Ortiz didn't impress again tonight, so I'd give Bedoya a chance. Also, playing with 2 guys who like to stay out on the wing, ie. Ortiz & Wylde doesn't work that well in my opinion. Would be very disappointing if we don't win this one.

Same lineup for me.

Wylde should be nowhere near the first-11. He couldnt cross a fkn road.

I'd take him out for Wallace.

Ortiz is rotten as well, but the only obvious swap is Bedoya, and he looked lost when he came on.

When he got the ball with a couple of minutes left against Celtc and headed to the corner, the only encouragement my nerve-filled brain could come up with was "AYE HEAD TAE THE CORNER CAUSE YE CANNIE CROSS FUR FUCK!"

Sums him up really.