*** The Official 'Champions v Dundee Utd' Thread ***

Papa Sasac

Ortiz doesn't look like he will progress in the team, i hope I am wrong, i'd like to see the same team with Laff replacing naismith......

Is it just me that thinks Wallace has been awful this year? He looks like he's struggling to come to terms with his transfer and still can't believe he got a move to the champions!! Love to see him reach the potential he has, he needs to improve on his composure and decision making

:lol:

I would say yeah, its just you.

Ortiz doesn't look like he will progress in the team, i hope I am wrong, i'd like to see the same team with Laff replacing naismith......

Is it just me that thinks Wallace has been awful this year? He looks like he's struggling to come to terms with his transfer and still can't believe he got a move to the champions!! Love to see him reach the potential he has, he needs to improve on his composure and decision making

He's not been awful but I don't think he has been as good as people make out.

For me he gets caught out of position too much and gets turned too easy. He had a good game on Saturday though.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Ortiz Davis Edu Wallace

Jelavic Lafferty

Could turn out to be quite a tough game but I still reckon we will get the win. Ortiz on the right purely because I think there is a player in there, he just needs a bit of confidence in him.

3-0 Rangers :21:

I really don't agree with u, re ortiz. Waste of a jersey for me

Greegsy

Whitty,goian,boca,Wallace or sasa

Davis,edu,McKay, Wylde

Laff,jela

Alternative midfield

Bedoya,edu,Davis,Wylde or sasa or McKay

I'm so gutted about naisy

He's always 1st on the teamsheet

Wasn't the biggest fan of Davis on the right, but I think the main reason I disliked him there was because we had Edu and McCulloch at CM. Think it's time to put Davis out there again to allow McKay into the team:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:davis: :3070edu: :McKay: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

BENCH: :alexander: :mcmillan: :papac: :ness: :bedoya: :ortiz: :healy:

McGregor

McMillan Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Whittaker Davis Edu McKay/Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

This is just what i'd like to see, whittaker would be able to attack all he likes, we'd be able to see more of McMillan and it would leave Davis in the middle still, where i feel he plays better than he does when he's out on the right.

Though this probably won't go down well, I reckon we need pace on the wings to fill the void of Naisy. I mean lets be honest here, this is the heart of our team we need to replace and last time out, I though Ortiz was superb against Liverpool. Seemed to have lost quite a bit of weight and bulked up a bit/gained a yard of pace. I would start off with Ortiz & McKay ( if he's quick enough) or Wylde then lets say Ortiz isn't making the grade, give Bedoya a chance. It will probably take the lads to find that rhythm again without Naisy because as I said before, lets be honest here ... Naisy was the heart of our team. Created all the link up play etc for Jela & Laff. It will be tough for them but we'll do it. Step up and play Ortiz/McKay/Bedoya/Wylde. :D

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Edu Davis McCulloch Papac

Lafferty Jelavic

I'd imagine we will see that.

i'd be happy with that line up. although id prefer to see papc at LB and let wallace play LM as i reckon he has a bit more pace about him getting forward.

also, thinking going to the game, not being able to get to ibrox so far this season (run my own business usually have to put the hours in at the weekend).

I reckon i should be ok to get a ticket before the game if i can't get a hold of 1 from my mate who usually gets me a tik?

Ally has come out and said he likes the Wallace Papac combo. They will stay in the team at least for now.

I see something along the lines of: McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegro,Papac, Davis, Edu, McKay, Wallace/Whyte, Lafferty and Jelavic

Ally has come out and said he likes the Wallace Papac combo. They will stay in the team at least for now.

I see something along the lines of: McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegro,Papac, Davis, Edu, McKay, Wallace/Whyte, Lafferty and Jelavic

fuck me that's why Craig Whyte bought the club...so he could play in the team laugh.giflaugh.gif