Transfers

3 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: aye why not wouldn't swap any of them for Kent, Roofe or Morelos

Just thinking of Roofes goal against the scum when he ghosted in and planted that header. For the older amongst us  it reminded me so much of wee Doddie (Alex MacDonald) who made a habit of goals like that.:thumbup:

21 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think so.

He's a stupid bastard signing a 6 year deal when Levy is in charge. 

I don't think Levy and Lewis spend well north of £100m on the transfer of 2 players if they don't sell Kane for more than that. If Martinez does come in then Kane will definitely be away by September.

Despite the horrific decision making by the Barcelona board I actually think Barcelona will improve without Messi.

Barcelona have become the Messi show for far to long. It used to be a case of Messi being the icing on top of the cake that was (Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Alves, David Villa, Suarez, Pedro etc…) But for the last few years it’s just been let Messi do everything.

Instead of basing their whole game around “pass it to Messi” they can properly utilise the likes of Griezmann, Puig, Pedri, Depay, Coutinho, De Jong, Fati & Aguero.

Those are still some world class attacking players that should still be able to challenge for La Liga. The likes of Pedri, Fati & De Jong I can see having breakthrough seasons and they will reach the levels of Iniesta/Xavi etc..