***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

have we no change of style at all , jesus christ

So fkn poor come on Ally don't start this shite all over again. If we lose this then its up there with Berwick for total disasters. From a football perspective I just dont have any confidence in Super and KM.

Black has played pretty badly so far but plenty of time left to find his feet. Frustrating match to watch, our players just dribble through them then duff up the passing because they haven't gelled as a team. Have a feeling we'd be a couple goals up if we'd played some proper pre-season friendlies.

no positive scenarios to paint, your doing well today.

Unusual for me but I've never been one of those who says that we will coast this league.

It's a physical league, with players who have learned their trade here and are used to the hurly burly it brings.

We are also a team who is in the middle of a complete rebuild and that takes time to identify the correct players & then getting them to gel as a team.

Just a heads up incase you've not seen the thread. The game will go to penalties but BBC Alba will cut the programme off at 17:05pm no matter what happens

what else have they got to show that's so important to cut this game off? Sheep dog trials or some shite like that?