David Healy

AlBear.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two minds about this.

I think he could be a good squad player and super sub type player. If we had still been in the SPL it would of he a a definite no, but we aren't, plus his contract would have to be made up around performance bonus and appearance fees.

Would you take him back?

He waited and he waited to get a chance for his team. Then we get bumped to Div 3 here's your chance wee man and he leaves. Can't be because he didn't think he would get into :ulster: squad. Coz Shiels and Little did, and he didn't coz he didn't have a club. He just got a big NO from Preston North End coz of some bitterness when he left them before.

So yeah just wondering what you think. He's a proven goal scorer. Personally I'd take him back.

Is that you Davy? :ph34r:

There was a time when Healy was awesome for Northern Ireland he scored the goal that beat England and got a hat trick against Spain ending up top scorer in that euro campaign. That’s a long time ago and the past three years he has been absolute shit for Northern Ireland only being in the squad on past reputation .He’s slow now, offers nothing on the pitch and would want too much money. The Healy of 2005-2007 yes .the David Healy of today no he’s past it.

There are lots of Rangers fans who would jump at the chance of playing for the club.

Like Healy, we aren't good enough either.

He had his chance and didn't impress, hence why he didn't get the offer of a new contract.

He got knocked back at Preston for scoring against them just after he left them and doing the equivalent of "kissing the badge" at the Preston fans.

No wonder they don't want him back.

Bit harsh mate.

Healy

But I will accept he is a bit past it. Well, sorry Heals looks like thats a Big NO. Good luck wee man. He'll score goals for someone.

i honestly dont think it's harsh. Id rather take either of the boys from Peterhead who scored against us than Healy.

Would you take him back?

He waited and he waited to get a chance for his team. Then we get bumped to Div 3 here's your chance wee man and he leaves. Can't be because he didn't think he would get into :ulster: squad. Coz Shiels and Little did, and he didn't coz he didn't have a club. He just got a big NO from Preston North End coz of some bitterness when he left them before.

So yeah just wondering what you think. He's a proven goal scorer. Personally I'd take him back.

Would score for fun in the 3rd division! Get him signed!!!!