***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

Allys got 15 mins to save his job.

If we don't win this tonight, his credibility will be all but gone.

He may not leave now, but his management stint will be tainted by this and it'll take a miracle to restore it.

I wish I could say otherwise, but I just can't see him being successful. Even if we scrape a win tonight, it's papering over the cracks.

:lol:

What we are all thinking.......

I'm no doing it, my rep took a battering last time I spoke out :lol:

Say what? Surrendering before the game is over? Or ya just want to bitch bout Ally/players/tactics while we are still trying to get to Semi final?

I fucking despair with some of you.

And just to make things worse rangers , that last minute goal just cost me a grand on my fucking accy tonight . just checked my other scores there .

Fucking devastated .

No point putting rangers on the odds are not worth the risk

They looked that way after 15 fucking minutes

Sounds daft but is there something in that? The majority of this team have already played about 10 games and we're only in mid September. I'd love if we felt we could rotate somewhat. Imagine these same lads come Spring

Open this thread, then minimize the screen and you can modify the size of the window by using your mouse to resize the edge of the screen.

Then do the same to another window with the stream, though you'll need to view that on the small view.

Hope that makes sense mate, lol.

Cheers bud

And just to make things worse rangers , that last minute goal just cost me a grand on my fucking accy tonight . just checked my other scores there .

Fucking devastated .

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: