***The Official Queen's Park v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

A very very bad game but a win...our tenth in a row.

If we play that poorly every week then I'd be worried.

I'm happy for some folk to lose their shit at today's performance but don't let it be forgotten that we've played plenty of decent stuff over the last couple of months too.

Delighted to get the win. Well in Fraser Aird. He bloody loved that goal

A bad day at the office but 3 points nonetheless.

We have played much better recently and it's disappointing to see us take a step back, but that happens sometimes.

The main thing is the result and we got there in the end....time to get blitzed and enjoy the new year now bears rather than depressing ourselves here

Just a thought for all those slating Ally (yet again..), just remember he brought Aird and Sandaza on. Sandaza sucked in the defenders there to leave Aird free to curl that one in to the far post. Quality finish. Anyway, I know the doomsayers will not take one bit of notice to this post so I'll let you all get on with being negative. Sometimes games don't go your way and QP have a great record so far this season but we got there in the end. I'll take the occasional scrappy win ever now and again. We won't always score 6 goals every game.

It wasn't great- far from it- but that is now TEN wins in a row, so criticism must be balanced.

Just a thought for all those slating Ally (yet again..), just remember he brought Aird and Sandaza on. Sandaza sucked in the defenders there to leave Aird free to curl that one in to the far post. Quality finish. Anyway, I know the doomsayers will not take one bit of notice to this post so I'll let you all get on with being negative. Sometimes games don't go your way and QP have a great record so far this season but we got there in the end. I'll take the occasional scrappy win ever now and again. We won't always score 6 goals every game.

OMG what else could he do.............and yet you ignore the turgid display with Allys tactics.............really can't believe what you are saying in your post............before he made the changes , what tactical changes did he make with the players on the park.

Also brought Sandaza on moved out main goalscorer this season back into a holding midfield role......why did he not go three at the back and take say Perry off...........re Black for Aird.............either he was going to get sent off or he has been out for weeks and had to be taken off.

So then based on what you have said.....when we lose a game and Ally hasn't made any substitutions then you will be on here slating Ally?

Talk about a bunch of overly Dramatic Queens on this forum.......Practically calling for heads to roll AGAIN. with one poor game......get a grip of your lives some people....sheesh.

Drives me mad & they call themselves fans. Glory hunters are all they are. Much respect to QP today but delighted to see Aird score his dream goal

Well I was a wee bit disappointed with that performance, but we have to remember these clubs are doing their best, their very best when they play against us. Unfortunately, their very best consists of barging into, miss-timing tackles and fucking up our players in so many ways that you almost feel sympathy for refs.

Well, maybe that's going too far, but we're always going to struggle with this level of player, even at home, but especially away.

I thought we would have done a lot better with the big open spaces, but they know the ground only too well also.

We can complain about the performance, but the 3 points were fought for and well earned in the end.

They do have a good home record as well you know.

Big Jig on saying how poor we played. Even the players can acknowledge it.

Glad to see him acknowledge it.

Not happy how he described it as a tired performance. We are the only FT club in the division and tiredness should only ever be a factor in our favour at this level as we come up against PT guys who don't train as often and hold down FT jobs away from football

I think the makeshift midfield was our biggest issue today - it just didn't gel at all