SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

Bbc Scotland just said Rangers found guilty, these cunts must be taken to task and now. Fucking cunts.

We were (for an andinistrative error), the punishment was a fine, not the title stripping that was expected by all.

They are technically correct.

The tims are still going on that this doesn't matter since the club is dead. Perhaps they should check Nimmo's fine print:

“As noted in the Commission’s earlier decision made on 12 September 2012 there is no allegation that the current owner and operator of the club, The Rangers Football Club Limited

(“Newco”), contravened the SPL Rules or could be held responsible for any breach by Oldco”

“The club owned and operated by Oldco played in the League from 1998 until 2012 under the name of Rangers Football Club (“Rangers FC”).”

“On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC

Phone ins be full of greeting the night and that'll be just from the presenters wait till the callers get on :lol: might give it a listen for a laugh been a while.

What time are the phone ins on at and can you get any of them online? I don't normally listen to it but this should be a laugh! :lol:

What time are the phone ins on at and can you get any of them online? I don't normally listen to it but this should be a laugh! :lol:

6 till 8 on clyde and last yes I listen on the laptop mate whenever I tune in which hasn't been for a long time but I'll enjoy tonights greet fest :lol:

The tims are still going on that this doesn't matter since the club is dead. Perhaps they should check Nimmo's fine print:

“As noted in the Commission’s earlier decision made on 12 September 2012 there is no allegation that the current owner and operator of the club, The Rangers Football Club Limited

(“Newco”), contravened the SPL Rules or could be held responsible for any breach by Oldco”

“The club owned and operated by Oldco played in the League from 1998 until 2012 under the name of Rangers Football Club (“Rangers FC”).”

“On 14 June 2012 a newly incorporated company, Sevco Scotland Limited, purchased substantially all the business and assets of Oldco, including Rangers FC

To the lurking Timmies:

_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

eGInc.gif