Reconstruction to fail?.

gogzy

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reconstruction is OFF.

Ross County & St Mirren stand firm on NO- Young on BBC Radio Scotland.

There will be no change, according to more info.

Stephen Thompson of Utd tells Jim Spence he's disappointed for the good of the game.

No cherrypicking of preferred elements within the deal.

No single body.

Problems will not be massaged away now.

Prepare for SPL/SFL1 collapse as Division 1 loses out on payoff.

Also, the zeal for this deal makes me think the "cast iron 5 year TV deal" had clauses related to conditions and amount of payments.

Tom English, a strong champion of reconstruction, is very disappointed.

Just missed some of Craig Brown but I think he said change never achieves anything in his experience and that change should not be rushed through with this silly bit. Don't quote me on him.

An ill wind is blowing round this house of cards.

You can bet there are now going to be complaints about Green watching a game at St Mirren. Oh, wait a minute. Cosgrove started that already at lunchtime. The campaign had begun with his inside knowledge of St Mirren's vote which the other BBC pundits they were talking to.

Expect us to be blamed and fined or something :rolleyes: Good news though that Ross County and St Mirren of all people saw sense.

I'm surprised that when Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs see how easy it would be for any one of them to be in the bottom 4 that it doesn't refocus their point of view. This 3 x 8 idea is a bigger farce than the current split.

The SPL must now have set a new world record for misjudgements:

1. Chuck Rangers (and more importantly the blue £) out of their league.

2. Chuck out a proposal to alter voting structure.

3. Have that voting structure come back and bite the arse that is reconstruction.

I think they'll get their next vote right mind you. The one of no confidence in Mr Doncaster.

This. They're just after saying that even though it was known Ross County and St Mirren had reservations, when push came to shove, they were expected to go with it.

Fuck them :7325:

When push comes to shove they still might.

I look on the SPL like I do on the EU, a good idea initially formed for the benefit of all which turned into a monster that refuses to accept any vote that doesn't go the "right"way.

Great news. I hope they both stick firm and kill off this joke of a reconstruction. Charles Green must have been pushing for this when he visited St. Mirren Park on Sunday. Well done CG!!!! Maybe those who were doubting his reasons for attending a tarrier match will admit they were wrong to doubt him and cut CG a bit of slack in the future.

When push comes to shove they still might.

I look on the SPL like I do on the EU, a good idea initially formed for the benefit of all which turned into a monster that refuses to accept any vote that doesn't go the "right"way.

True, we must remember what we are facing, these are the same bassas that put us to the bottom division out of spite, even though they knew that this would fuck scottish football up no end. The onus is now on County and St Mirren to stand firm and do what is right. We have already seen what lengths they will go to to sway a vote.

Watch the spl rats turn on each other now, you can guarantee that calls for a boycott of St mirren and Ross co will ba made over the next few weeks by fans of other clubs in the spl.

The whole spl house of cards is going to come crashing down in season 13/14 i've no doubts about that now.