Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

Did you go away, if so where did you go and who with, was the weather good? Did you get a tan if it was......how was the food and drink?

Didn't notice you were away btw

Oban.

Weather was shit but food was good, lovely seafood place by the water which was ace. Got a wind tan and my wallet took a bashing but was good none the less.

Then I came back to this shit lol, Green leaving and Whyte rumours ect ect.

I'm away to book another getaway!

Oban.

Weather was shit but food was good, lovely seafood place by the water which was ace. Got a wind tan and my wallet took a bashing but was good none the less.

Then I came back to this shit lol, Green leaving and Whyte rumours ect ect.

I'm away to book another getaway!

Never made it up to Oban always took the turnoff and headed down towards Tighnabruich

I can't believe it and I am absolutely shocked and devastated by the news. Green may not be every ones cup of tea, but he has been superb at defending our club against the ongoing vindictive campaign from our enemies. I fear that we may well be cannon fodder as we are unlikely to get in a CEO who has the balls and front of Charles Green. Many of our enemies will be delighted tonight with this news and that the constant attacks on our CEO over the last couple of weeks from the press has been a success.

Sad to see him go overall. He was magnificent in having the ability to bring in £20 million through the IPO and of course, we still have a club to support.

The only thing I would say, and I might be in the minority, is I hope now we focus on becoming the best club in Scotland again because I'd rather be the big club competing for titles in Scotland, than playing in England where we wouldn't be the big show.

Never made it up to Oban always took the turnoff and headed down towards Tighnabruich

I'd always wanted to visit that place but never made it. I didn't own a map and had to ask locals...unfortunately I couldn't pronounce it.

I got close once.

I ended up in the Townhead Buroo office. :7325:

I saw that smug bastard say that on ssn, so basically we have senior people within the boardroom breaking stock exchange rules.....this bastard must be found and kicked out on his arse. Or that smug bastard on ssn was lying as to being told someone or people with in senior position(s) at Rangers.

This is the worst thing about today .That someone has told media and obviously Bbc first to give them the heads up .This mole if not under club protection now should be smoked out ASAP or going forward we as a club are going to have the same stuff happening whenever there is stuff that should be kept inhouse .

This is the worst thing about today .That someone has told media and obviously Bbc first to give them the heads up .This mole if not under club protection now should be smoked out ASAP or going forward we as a club are going to have the same stuff happening whenever there is stuff that should be kept inhouse .

You have any good recipes :005:

A sad day indeed, i'm actually gutted at this, thanks for saving he club Charles.

It makes me sick that so many bears are happy, plays right into the hands of our haters & the bigoted Scottish mhedia . . . . be very careful what you wish for.