Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

Mather announced tonight that the accounts will be published by the end of August so we will know in detail then....that will save all the hysterical overreactions and assumptions based on little or no evidence....at least then some will have a justified reason to moan or be happy!

Just to clarify though regarding all the concern...I have no idea how much of the iPo money is left like the rest of you but bear in mind we have paid off 2 players and board members, purchased Edminton house, Albion car park, opened 2 shops, installed wifi, improved the media dept, repairs/upgrades to Murray park, pre season costs, signing on fees for 8 signings, investigation into green etc etc.....it all adds up!

I will reiterate again though the accounts will be out in under a month maybe best saving these kinds of assumptions until we actually know some details?

Well put kev, although some will never agree with you.

So best case scenario is about £10M of the IPO money was spent between Dec and June? I hope the accounts break these numbers down properly and not lump it all under some vague accounting term.

Guy that used to live at my address was obviously a taig shareholder cos every year I get a shareholder book prospectus type thing and it has all their account in it, and it is a shambles to read. Everything in broken down into different sections and you cant make head nor tail of it. There is no "overall" debt or profit figure.

I imagine ours will be broken down similarly so unless you are an accountant it is almost impossible to follow

Guy that used to live at my address was obviously a taig shareholder cos every year I get a shareholder book prospectus type thing and it has all their account in it, and it is a shambles to read. Everything in broken down into different sections and you cant make head nor tail of it. There is no "overall" debt or profit figure.

I imagine ours will be broken down similarly so unless you are an accountant it is almost impossible to follow

There must have been PBT figure surely?

BS - Nothing from Puma in bank yet. Never been involved in anything untoward. Judge me on results after first year costs.

A positive sign at least regarding money in the account that it doesn't include this money yet.

Awaits Pumas "All monies paid in full" response to shatter that positive to be fair

Take your answer from the several other people who wasted their time answering you. What answer do you want?

The people who kindly replied, unfortunately, did not reply with the answer I was looking for........because for the simple reason, they do not know, they only assume.....it certainly bothers me who has their name on the title deeds for Ibrox & Auchenhowie......because they are the only fixed assets that Rangers Football club have.....

BS - Nothing from Puma in bank yet. Never been involved in anything untoward. Judge me on results after first year costs.

A positive sign at least regarding money in the account that it doesn't include this money yet.

Pleased to read that one makes me feel a bit better

Wouldn't be surprised. It seems odd that nothing has been paid yet.

Puma probably have had to absorb all the production costs first & will start to make payments once the strips start flying off the shelves, which CM today said were going through the roof.