JT interviewing Ian Black

Wilbert

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid thing to do even if it may not actually affect his performance on the pitch. His decision to bet can cause the perception to arise that he has no loyalty to Rangers.

Personally provided he gives his all for our football club then that's absolutely fine with me. His performances have been better so far this season and hopefully that continues when he returns (tu)

Sandaza was partaking in tapping up pretty much, even if it was fake.

Tapping up is an offence which is regarded poorly in football, but its not that big a deal in the world of employment law. Industrial tribunals dont really tend to think favourably for football having its own specific employment rules, hence the whole bosman thing.

Clubs or players caught tapping up in football would be more open to 'footballing sanctions' rather than legal ramifications.

If there was a very specific clause written into the employment contract, it might offer a big more weight, but even then, the contract would probably be over ruled at the tribunal.

Offence would be worthy of a formal warning at most in my opinion.

Another positive I can take from this is he did his interview through the club....he could have made money giving a rag the exclusive but he did it the right way! I've read snippets from Keevins and English critising him for not talking to the press but that to me shows a step forward from our club and dealing with things in-house!

What I would like to know is how can the media still get a hold of his interview even know its done through our channel

There has been people given abuse on here for betting against their own team. This is one of our players who thought we were so shite that we would draw against east fukkin stirling.

If he had done that when The Goalie and ian Fergie were in the team, he would have booted black and blue.

(tu)

What I would like to know is how can the media still get a hold of his interview even know its done through our channel

I think once the information is released, it is considered 'in the public domain' so is free for them to grab.

Not sure if it is possible to cover releases like this through copyright.

He's bet against us once, on an 8 team accumulator and then came on the park and scored a winning goal to put his own bet down :lol:

If he had scored an OG or got sent off to try and profit from it then yes I'd be outraged, but he hasn't.

There has been people given abuse on here for betting against their own team. This is one of our players who thought we were so shite that we would draw against east fukkin stirling.

If he had done that when The Goalie and ian Fergie were in the team, he would have booted black and blue.

(tu)

How do you know they didn't and that's why mccoist wasn't too bothered? Get over it...it happened, he apologised, move on!

I just can't take to him at all. If reporters are turning up at his door then shame on them.

what do you expect, rangers player being corrupt they nearly said match fixing, well the o'scoish medeha would make you believe, but when you look at the angela heggarty article, wow no surprise, they are so obsessed