Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

Dont see what it has to do with Rangers but i also dont get the dislike for Nelson Mandela some on here seem to have, the man was a true freedom fighter not a dirtychild killer like the oirish rhepublicans and his cause was just, i honestly dont see how anybody can have anything against him?

Dont see what it has to do with Rangers but i also dont get the dislike for Nelson Mandela some on here seem to have, the man was a true freedom fighter not a dirtychild killer like the oirish rhepublicans and his cause was just, i honestly dont see how anybody can have anything against him?

Mass murder, torture and terrorism.

Three things I hold against the old man.

Too bad he supported SF and the IRA calling them old friends and allies.

Supported Castro and Gadaffi too.

I have no problem with this, he has influenced me and guided me and been a real inspiration in presenting my self. He and his fabulous shirts will be sorely missed.

We can applaud together mate.

I'll be the guy with boot polish on his coupon wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

I thought the spfl we're going To have an investigation about the grime brigades 'political' banners ?

What now happens if they bring back out their William Wallace / jobby sands display and add Nelson Mandela to it.

They've put theirselves into a very sticky position don't you think.

When did he say this and in what context ? Its quite possible he changed his views after he got out of prison, from what i know of Mandela he was a great man who sacrificed alot for black people in South Africa and booing any tribute to him will just cement the disgusting lies that our support are right wing racists and bigots and bo doubt white supremacists too, if people dont like him for comments he may of made thats fine thats your business but please dont tarnish our club because of it, if i dont understand your hate for him just imagine what the mhedia will do.

What alot of utter shite. Is this the same league that forgot to hold a minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday?

This! Their hyprocacy has no boundaries. As someone posted earlier there was no minutes applause for Maggie Thatcher (and IMHO neither should there have been) and the certainly shouldn't be one for Nelson Mandela! Unbelievable

SPFL twitter - 'The #SPFL has recommended that a minutes applause be held at all fixtures to mark respect and celebrate the life of Nelson Mandela'

The fuckers weren't so quick off the mark for Remembrance Sunday :( .Minutes applause is good idea for all supporters

Sonetimes i worry that because the bheasts try to attach themselves to things that have nothing what so ever to do with them (Palastine, Civil Rights ect) thar some in our fanbase just react by taking the opposing view no mattter what it is, so to those who hate Mandela i ask did you or do you support the brutal and racist regime in South Africa that murdered people because they were black? I doubt it but you hate a man who fought back and helped South Africa to become if not a peaceful haven then certainly better for everyone than what it was.

Sonetimes i worry that because the bheasts try to attach themselves to things that have nothing what so ever to do with them (Palastine, Civil Rights ect) thar some in our fanbase just react by taking the opposing view no mattter what it is, so to those who hate Mandela i ask did you or do you support the brutal and racist regime in South Africa that murdered people because they were black? I doubt it but you hate a man who fought back and helped South Africa to become if not a peaceful haven then certainly better for everyone than what it was.

clearly some of the nutters on here do exactly that. Confused, angry little men lashing out basically.