Celtic disbanding ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Bonus

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AlCapone likes ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ shocker!

Stop fishing boy, you wont get me on your hook. Al Capone wants ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to remain as they are now in overdrive shaming their club even more, I want the world to see what the actually stand for, its started happening since Ajax and lieswell knows this which is why he wanst them disbanded.

I say let them keep shaming themselves. This is why I would make a great world leader while you stay in your room with your playstation.

lemon and liewell were signing the praises of this bunch just last year after the terrible banners about 'no poppies on our hoops' and other anti army banners. This is just using the old sticking plaster to cover up what everyone can see all too clearly now.

They have to say something and I'm sure that it is all just words.

Their time is up whether celt*c ban them or not, I've seen comments from fans who are not in the ghirl's brigade saying that they will be grassing them in if they see anything like that again and other posts saying that they would confront them.

Scummy bastards but great to watch their demise.

Their time is up whether celt*c ban them or not, I've seen comments from fans who are not in the ghirl's brigade saying that they will be grassing them in if they see anything like that again and other posts saying that they would confront them.

Scummy bastards but great to watch their demise.

Honestly mate? Not saying I don't believe you it's just any if the bastards I know are right tarrier fucks and are into all the ira and GB shite

Honestly mate? Not saying I don't believe you it's just any if the bastards I know are right tarrier fucks and are into all the ira and GB shite

Aye mate, I have mates and clients from the dark side and they were universal in their disgust.

It was down to one of their FB updates that I found out about the seats being smashed.

They are still managing with some success to imply that the Celtic support and ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are two mutually exclusive entities.

Well, they're not. The Celtic support has always had a large proprotion of terrorist-supporting scumbags, it's just that these days they have given themselves a name.

Funny how there are no journalists in Scotland or on Channel 4 eager to get to the bottom of this organised mob of ultra's. You would think that any journalist worthy of the name would be busy beavering away to unmask these criminals and to expose them for all of Scotland to be made aware of the risks of residing near any of them. But naw, RFC's boardroom travails are much more newsworthy to our intrepid wordsmiths.

Hate to say it but I genuinely think they are shit scared of being targeted.

They continually attack us and slag us off but if we`re that bad you should have no windows in your house mr journo.

Time and time again the Scottish MSM could have gone to town on them,Dundee,Brentford being just two,but SILENCE!

Used to think it was a stitch-up but I just think the journos are scared of them because of the I Ran Away connection,

AT is a definite shitebag.

Stop fishing boy, you wont get me on your hook. Al Capone wants ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to remain as they are now in overdrive shaming their club even more, I want the world to see what the actually stand for, its started happening since Ajax and lieswell knows this which is why he wanst them disbanded.

I say let them keep shaming themselves. This is why I would make a great world leader while you stay in your room with your playstation.

Haha :lol:

No on the hook right enough :D

Why Just the 128? wonder if it is the section where seats were destroyed, there was around 150 200 seats, they will know who sat in them.

Not defending them but apparently there was severe overcrowding and if that's the case they wont be able to identify every one of them.