***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread***

rosco_g88

What a load of rubbish, Aird and Crawford are still youngsters and Clarke ain't much older even though he didn't come through our ranks, there is a difference between having some youth players with senior players and a team full of youngsters. As for the under 20 squad people must also remember they have their own games and competitions to win.

Pish. They're youngsters that have had regular first time experience since last season. That doesn't qualify as Youth players. He specifically said he'd be giving the youth players a chance; he's went back on that.

Are people forgetting the u-20's are chasing a league/cup double so it may actually make perfect sense not to 'blood' them against the dirtiest team we have played against this season?

Pish. They're youngsters that have had regular first time experience since last season. That doesn't qualify as Youth players. He specifically said he'd be giving the youth players a chance; he's went back on that.

And if Ally wanted to he could put them back into the under 20 squad!

What a load of rubbish, Aird and Crawford are still youngsters and Clarke ain't much older even though he didn't come through our ranks, there is a difference between having some youth players with senior players and a team full of youngsters. As for the under 20 squad people must also remember they have their own games and competitions to win.

Aird has started every game for the last 10+ matches so he is now a first team regular, good for Ally on that score but Crawford while im glad he gets a game has also been in and around the first team for a while and Clark isn't a youth player he's a young first team signing. We want to see the stars of the U20s get games Stoney, Gasparotto, Gallacher, Halkett, Dykes, Murdoch, Ramsey ect because we need these kids more than ever next season yet if Ally wont trust them in the most meaningless match of the season with the most important match yet just over 48hrs away then when will he trust them? We wont see most of these lads while Allys manager i fear and this even sours Wed night a bit for me now.

Did anyone actually believe that Ally would be true to his word and play some youth?

Why not put 4 or 5 youngsters on the bench and get them involved in the squad?

Yet another wasted opportunity!

They have their own competitions to worry about FFA. Anyway this is working for me.

http://www.stream2u.eu/watch/37066/1/Scottish-Football-Rangers-vs-Dunfermline-Athletic.html

Just looked at the official site and ticket sales sales are looking very healthy Most sections only have a handful of seats left. Should be a great atmosphere today.

I have a season ticket and this will be the first home game i've missed, because i've just finished work and live just outside Dundee, just switched the match on and it looks a very poor attendance indeed!

Does anyone know how training went this week?

Is all of the youngsters ready to play straight away?

Did they show enough in training this week to merit a start?

Any excuse to slaughter the manager.

Perhaps ally is showing that he refuses to bow to fan or media pressure?

In saying that the support know best.

Even if we win today all we will hear is how the youth have been overlooked and its pretty sad.

What youth players from the u-20 team apart from Gallagher is involved, why place cribari and Hutton, when it looks like they be gone in the summer, on the bench

To be fair with guys like Hutton, Hegary and even Perry i can understand giving them games when fit they have all missed most of or all the season and it will be even harder to get clubs to look at them if they have not played a match in months.

I have a season ticket and this will be the first home game i've missed, because i've just finished work and live just outside Dundee, just switched the match on and it looks a very poor attendance indeed!

I'm in the stadium there's plenty of empty seats but hopefully they fill quickly.

Yassss guard if honour

I'm in the stadium there's plenty of empty seats but hopefully they fill quickly.

Yassss guard if honour