***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread***

rosco_g88

That's not good. Typical that Templeton plays the way we know he can then gets injured, probably not see him like that again this season.

Usually 4 weeks for a hamstring injury is it not?

Around that yes, i really hope both will be back for the cup final especially Temps as he can destroy teams like Raith on his day, as you say its typical of the way his Rangers career has gone and a real blow for us and him.

Is this unbeaten record and someone's ego more important than the careers of several promising players.

We will find out tomorrow.

I'm not a fan of McCoist the manager at all but I can understand if he wants the unbeaten record.

I just think that should still be possible even if we do introduce younger players.

The injuries have come at a bad time with the cup coming up. Maybe this will force Ally's hand though and we will see a reshuffle and a couple of youngsters brought in. I am expecting a tough game tomorrow and any victory will be welcome

As much as i would like to see some youth in the team for tomorrow and the remaining games, i just can't see an unchanged team depending on Temps and Little's injuries.

Simonsen

Peralta Luca Faure Wallace

Aird Law Crawford Smith/Temps

Clark Little/Stoney

2-0 Rangers.

I love my trips to Ibrox,but after reading a few threads im not really up for this.I will leave home at 9 tonight,train to cardiff,overnight sleeper up,arriving 7.30 sat morn.I then have to slip out of game early(1st time subway army :lol: ) to get to Glasgow central for the 4 o clock train to Brum.I got 30 mins before my train on to cardiff,if my trains late im stranded in Birmingham for 12 hours!!!,and all to watch what may be a shadow team...

Finished around 2.30. Plenty time

Just looked at the official site and ticket sales sales are looking very healthy Most sections only have a handful of seats left. Should be a great atmosphere today.

looking forward to game.i think full ibrox today, looking forward to good atmosphere, and destroying they fucking fifers.

looking forward to game.i think full ibrox today, looking forward to good atmosphere, and destroying they fucking fifers.

They are a full-time team who are very physical and sometimes outright violent. Should be a good game if the ref keeps control of them. Hopefully see some youngsters/squad players get a game too.

Unbeaten record will still be in mind. League has been won, guys like Halkett, Telfer, Gasparotto should be given a run out. They are possibly the future, your Emilson Cribaris' etc aren't.

Monday night in mind...

4-2-3-1: Bell; Foster, Faure, Halkett, Smith; Peralta, Crawford; Aird, Telfer, Shiels; Clark.