***Albion Rovers v Rangers***

G.E.C.

McNamara greeting about the semi being played at Ibrox, wanker

Didn't hear anycunt moaning a few months ago

McNamara greeting about the semi being played at Ibrox, wanker

Didn't hear anycunt moaning a few months ago

Neutral ground? I notice he never said much when it was pointed out that he was part of that 'other' club when Rangers played them at the piggery in a semi a few years ago ..

we are incapable unless it's the last 20mins against part time opposition .This team depress the fuck out of me .How sad is that when we have just reached our 62nd Scottish cup final .I will bet you one thing .The previous 61 were better .

Bit disrespectful to Dundee United.

Thought Black was quality like usual tbh , always gets stuck in never afraid to give someone a good Rangers tackle.

Gallacher looks like one for the future (and now)

Good finish Aird & Daly. Law should of finished that chance but oh well.

Moshni can't pass a fucking ball someone teach that clown he gives away chances left right and centre.

Bring on Scumdee

Gallacher impressed me. In the first half I thought he was very good and delivered an excellent ball for the 1st goal, wasn't involved as much in the second but we were never in any real danger.

Good win from Rangers, played some decent stuff at times, I thought.

Gallacher impressed me. In the first half I thought he was very good and delivered an excellent ball for the 1st goal, wasn't involved as much in the second but we were never in any real danger.

Good win from Rangers, played some decent stuff at times, I thought.

Have to be careful Gallagher doesn't get overhyped as has happened with so many youngsters before but hopefully he continues to get chances he's certainly taking them so far I think.

We played better than we usually do, still could have done better but obviously getting through was crucial tonight and we were pretty comfortable

Have to be careful Gallagher doesn't get overhyped as has happened with so many youngsters before but hopefully he continues to get chances he's certainly taking them so far I think.

We played better than we usually do, still could have done better but obviously getting through was crucial tonight and we were pretty comfortable

Aye, don't disagree with any of that.

In terms of our performance, we need to remember who we're playing before our support get too carried away going into the semi.

A comfortable win but once again we were dragged down to the level of the opposition, No pace or urgency to our play tonight BUT then again we did not have to, never mind second gear we played most of the game in first. My worry is can we increase the tempo when we have to? As we are going to have to against both Scumdee Hibs and Rovers of Raith.

Aye, don't disagree with any of that.

In terms of our performance, we need to remember who we're playing before our support get too carried away going into the semi.

Absolutely, i'm delighted to be in a semi but right up to this point we've had the luck of the draw, a bit of luck I think we were due but luck nonetheless. Dundee Utd is a very different prospect even with the bonus of a home advantage.