Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless change happens in the dugout, ST sales will be down and the sad thing is the ones causing trouble will use that to their advantage to get boardroom change. They need to act now!

If anyone does not renew because they hate the manager need to take a good hard look at themselves like I have seen on Facebook and twitter. You are still going to watch Rangers, you are not going to get behind the manager if you hate him you hate him, that's your opinion but Rangers need all the fans to back them when they win lose or draw. Which is why I am signing up again and for only a 18% raise, not too bad for a club with "No Money"

If anyone does not renew because they hate the manager need to take a good hard look at themselves like I have seen on Facebook and twitter. You are still going to watch Rangers, you are not going to get behind the manager if you hate him you hate him, that's your opinion but Rangers need all the fans to back them when they win lose or draw. Which is why I am signing up again and for only a 18% raise, not too bad for a club with "No Money"

I think the term hate is too loosely used, if some people eg Goat who do really hate our manager did not renew then i would understand, if i hated the manager i would not pay money to go and watch HIS team, i have come round to the thinking he needs to pack it in but i could never hate anyone who was a legend as a player for us, so i will be renewing whether he is there or not.

As much as it's hard going i will be renewing as well Sasa.

What next,people not renewing cos they don't like who takes the corners? Come to think of it :D

This, I'm don't want McCoist as the manager anymore but I still want to go and watch rangers play every other Saturday and support my team no matter who plays or who the manager or board are

If I could buy one, I would be doing so as early as possible

I've never agreed with using financial blackmail to maneuver the board into position, or they don't like someone at the club, but if people don't want to renew because they can't justify spending that much to watch what we have to offer every other week, that's a personal choice.

Not one I agree with, but it's theirs to make.

As much as it's hard going i will be renewing as well Sasa.

What next,people not renewing cos they don't like who takes the corners? Come to think of it :D

im still undecided , nothing to do with boardroom antics, im just pissed off paying good money to watch basically what is an inferior product, will i still go? probably its all ive ever known, will i pick and choose matches? probably , totally scunnedred with the whole situation, and there will be plenty like me.

im still undecided , nothing to do with boardroom antics, im just pissed off paying good money to watch basically what is an inferior product, will i still go? probably its all ive ever known, will i pick and choose matches? probably , totally scunnedred with the whole situation, and there will be plenty like me.

I knew you didnae like our corner takers :D