RIP Sandy Jardine

islandblue

I'd be more than happy to contribute to a fund to get a statue of the great man at the training ground

There's only a select few who would deserve such an honour and the great man should always be remembered with our youth players seeing it every day going in to train

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes go over and read some of the things they say about us on Kerrydale Street (I know, I know but its good for a laugh), but even on there there is nothing but condolences for Sandy which goes to show that some things can still transcend the divide. Fair play to those on there who can respect a great bear as well.

If only there were more like him.

Still cant believe it, was so out of the blue.

Im not old enough to ever have seen Sandy play, but after all he did for our club in the last few years, I am genuinely gutted about tonight's news.

I recently lost my father to cancer, and there is nothing worse. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

A true Rangers legend, and a real gentleman. If only some of the people at Rangers just now had an ounce of the class and dignity Jardine had, we'd be in a much better place.

RIP Sandy, you will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. Sandy, Thanks for the memories on the pitch and for standing by our club when others turned away. You played many a blinder at Hampden throughout your career, but none better than leading the march to help save the club we love.