RIP Sandy Jardine

islandblue

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a proud moment for us all when Sandy Jardine raised the flag at the start of the season, I'm sure we all thought he would do the same next season, its maybe too soon for a minutes silence but If there is I am sure there won't be a dry eye in the stadium.

A real Rangers legend in the true sense of the word. A man who always had a sense of decorum and was Rangers through and through.

Just a pity he's passed away while there is so much turmoil around our beloved club. I'm sure he'll be up there watching down when we rise to the top again. RIP Sandy

Absolutely gutted at this news,if we had more guys like Sandy at our club we would never be in this mess.

He was a tower of strength during the early days of Admin and the one who always gave me hope.

I remember he delivered a speech after admin and it left the hairs on the back of my neck standing up,But also gave us some hope when all seemed lost.