Peralta.

allgers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have seen so far, I just don't get him. He had a decent game pre-season v Dundee when he scored and after that he has been terrible, cannot pass to a team mate, dithers on ball and loses possession etc. He had a good match against Dundee Utd then poor again after that. The sooner we punt him the better imo.

he's a central defensive mid who's being asked to bomb up and down the right flank for us, no fucking wonder he looks awful and un-interested

If Peralta does miss the WC, I'll be disappointed for him. He may never get a chance to play on the big stage again.

He had a poor season last year, but as others have said he was played out of position. Would love to see how he gets on if played as a DM for us next season.

So if he is ruled out of the tournament does that mean we don't get any World Cup payments from FIFA :( can only hope he was maybe in their official named WC squad and we may be due something still even if he is replaced

Will only be the 23 I think mate

Rangers' Arnold Peralta ruled out of World Cup through injury

STV

3 June 2014 10:56 BST

sendtofriend.png

293259-arnold-peralta.jpg Missing out: Arnold Peralta is out of this summer's World Cup.SNS Group

Rangers midfielder Arnold Peralta has been ruled out of the World Cup through injury.

The 25-year-old was taken out of Honduras' 23-man squad for Brazil and replaced with defender Edder Delgado.

Coach Luis Fernando Suarez had tried to give the player time to recover from a thigh injury but he was unable to play any part in warm up matches against Turkey and Israel.

Peralta had previously expressed his desire to look for a new club after the tournament, saying: "The idea is to look for another team after the World Cup, that was my idea, to listen to offers.

"Like every player I would like to continue touring countries and take in more experiences."

Honduras have been drawn in Group E with France, Switzerland and Ecuador.

Before the tournament starts they will face England in Miami on Saturday, June 7.

"The idea is to look for another team after the World Cup, that was my idea, to listen to offers.

Like every player I would like to continue touring countries and take in more experiences."

Wonder if he wants a hand finding another club?