Ally or the Club?

scarkev

i am just back from game been to every game this season home and away

this result was coming it was not a surprise to me although i never expected us to be as bas as we were in the first half.

what annoys me is we keep moaning about the manager but what are we going to do about it.

we get protests by the uof against the board but never anything mcoist.

he probably thinks in his deluded mind he is doing a good job.

i would urge our fans to get together with an organised protest of some kind

if we dont we are stuck with this because he wont walk and the board dont have the balls to sack him

the scum across the city would never except what we are putting up with

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is and always will be a Rangers legend, no doubt about it. No other manager would of stood by Rangers during admin, liquidation, the embargo etc etc. He kept Rangers afloat. However I do believe his time us up, this league is just too much for him and as much as I'd love to see him win it, its not going to happen.

Breaks your heart wanting him to walk, but its simply best for our club.

If our manager was a non-Ranger, we wouldnt even be having this discussion, hed be long gone. A mixture of fan loyalty and boardroom mess have made him teflon.

Almost everytime we face a challenge or a pressure game, we bottle it. I dread to think how this group would feel under real pressure up against the scum for the SPL.

How many embarrassments will the Ally In mob put up with before getting a fucking reality check, hes making a mockery of the club and the fans. Do yous lot even watch matches?! Because every cunt and their granny can see what the problem is here, hes had 2 seasons and still cannot see the same problems over and over again. Fucking embarrassing,

The club is a disaster from the bottom to the top. Tonight was an embarrassment what kind of manager after 3 years plus in charge can't build a defence, We have fukked it up since we entered the bottom tier, a management team of clueless millionaires, a board of crooks, a team of hasbeens, the long suffering fans deserve better than this, no wonder the stands are fukking empty..... Shower of lazy inept bastards.

The club is a disaster from the bottom to the top. Tonight was an embarrassment what kind of manager after 3 years plus in charge can't build a defence, We have fukked it up since we entered the bottom tier, a management team of clueless millionaires, a board of crooks, a team of hasbeens, the long suffering fans deserve better than this, no wonder the stands are fucking empty..... Shower of lazy inept bastards.

its-fucking-shite.jpg

McCoist and his backroom staff should all walk tonight without a pay off and prove that they're real Rangers men,

At the start of the season I was certain even with McCoist we would win this league now I can't see anyway we can win the League under McCoist, now Wallace has to do his job and find us a manager to clean up McCoist's mess and win a league at the same time.

Admin deleting the threads is a joke

We want the fucking clown gone, get used to it he's fucking shite.

He's killing our club

Have to agree.

There is clearly something wrong at the club , but burying your head in the sand , hoping it will go away isn't the answer.

Out fought , out thought , out played and out classed.

Just back from Ibrox and I'm not exaggerating when I say , that the hibs performance tonite , just months under a new management , is better than anything I've seen Ally deliver in nearly two and a half years.

Just back from Ibrox and I'm not exaggerating when I say , that the hibs performance tonite , just months under a new management , is better than anything I've seen Ally deliver in nearly two and a half years.

And that my friend says it all because they've been howling all season but played us off the park twice now. Utterly disgraceful where we find ourselves as a team and as a club. You can point the finger at many during that time but the shite team performances lie at one door and one door alone. I don't think he'll walk though and we don't have the balls to sack him.

You look at Hearts, triple training sessions, focused, youth and experience and doing everything a club in that position should.

Now you look at Rangers, more resources, better everything...yet we have a manager who plays 5 players out of position and does part-time training. Tactically clueless and it's causing us more damage to keep him.

I don't think this is the end of it either, I honestly believe it is going to be another few defeats before the board even make gestures about this.

We are going nowhere fast until we sort out the way the club is run on the field.

They played as well as that in the Petrofac - just a lack of finish held them back that night.

3 home games against our most serious rivals - only managed one draw over 90 mins.

How can you support a manager who pays way too much respect to just about every team he faces? We should be bossing games with the quality of squad we have at our disposal and yes I used the word quality.

Playing two defensive minded players on either side against a poor Hibs team and play high balls direct from kick off is just disgraceful. There was not even a thought to change it at 2 never mind 3-0 and he persisted until the end of the half.

The old pals act with everyone needs to end, he needs to be ruthless but it just isn't in his make up. Nobody in their right mind can support Ally McCoist after tonight and say so with a straight face, tactically inept and out of his depth and we haven't even reached the Premier League yet.

He has to go, but let's keep it civilised.

Its went past keeping it civil. McCoist should have walked ages ago but he has not done the civil thing and left. He deserves to be slaughtered . I only see him now as a wage thief . Nothing else. Super Ally has long gone.He has wasted £18M on player wages. Add on the £2M wages he`s stolen from us while pretending to be a manager and don`t even get me started on the two other goons in the dugout.probably £22m+ and see what crap he has given us.

McCoist must go.

Admin deleting the threads is a joke

We want the fucking clown gone, get used to it he's fucking shite.

He's killing our club

its only the ones with swearing in the titles that got deleted, I just checked. Be more careful in thw thread titles and they wont get locked or deleted.

You will notice that all other ally bashg threads are still there ajd in full effect. Dont blame admin for members not being able to control themselves.