Nicky Law MOTM.

Clemdog

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being impartial, I though RRs left winger was a contender for MOTM. In saying that, I'm not sure if it was him being good or Foster being bad.

Maybe one for Rangers to keep their eye on.

Anderson the number 7 for Raith caused Foster all sorts of problems, he outpaced him pretty much every time and was a stand out in a pretty poor side. The saving grace for Foster were the two assists for Dalys goals, he can at least cross a ball.

McGregor MOTM by a mile, when you have a defender that puts a excellent tackle in the box and bursts the ball and the attacker is left feeling he been tackled then you have to say why was he not played in there sooner. I thought Miller was excellent yesterday too.

This...... (tu) but as someone else posted the young lad Anderson for Raith looks a player.

Anderson the number 7 for Raith caused Foster all sorts of problems, he outpaced him pretty much every time and was a stand out in a pretty poor side. The saving grace for Foster were the two assists for Dalys goals, he can at least cross a ball.

He caught my eye as well

I hope we keep an eye on him

For the next transfer window.

Swap deal for templeton ?

Nicky Law is the worst central midfielder we've ever had at the club ...

Doesn't track back, doesn't demand the ball, doesn't run any faster than a light jogging pace, allows the game to completely pass him by. Only time you see him break into a sprint is when he thinks he may have a chance of getting into the box, like the glory hunter that he is....

I don't know how many times I watched MacLeod (particularly in the first half) drift into the middle of the park to demand the ball to try and make something happen ...

This is what Law should be doing !!

I rate Law but I don't think he fits in the 4-4-2 so well which is why he sometimes appears anonymous, you can tell when we actually attack teams he comes alive

He comes alive when we attack teams?

He's a fcukin glory hunter, not interested in putting a shift in for the team, only wants to get involved if he thinks he might get a shot at goal. He's like the the lazy kid in the school playgroung, stands up the park, not interested in defending or playing for the team just wants to sprint forward whenever there is an attack.

Sooner Ally gets shot of him the better ... Get MacLeod in the middle !!

Nicky Law took the goal well, not MOTM for me, TBH .. it was difficult to decide as a few of the players played well, maybe just miller shaded it for me

Foster was poor, although he did put in 2 great crosses for the last two goals,

Simonsen is a poor goalkeeper, he does my fucking box in, he should have stopped that header from raith was right at him, plus his distribution is fucking awful... kicks long to no one when we have a spare player at the back .... when Bell comes back I will be much happier,.