***The Official Dumbarton vs Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RANGERS: Simonsen, Foster, McGregor, Wallace, McCulloch, Law, Aird, Macleod, Smith, Miller, Boyd.

SUBS: Robinson, Clark, Templeton, Daly, Faure, Smith, Shiels, Hutton.

To be expected really. To be fair Daly and Clarke have both done more than Boyd to deserve a starting place.

That team selection is fucking disgusting.

I'll tell you how this will go, it will be a scrappy win or worse, don't expect a pumping the day lads. Horrible team selection by the clown again.

ffs guys. Macleod in the middle, isn't that what everyones been asking for?

Yes, I would have started Templeton, but it's difficult to argue against his impact as a second half substitute. Plus Smith offers us some consistency at set pieces.

Glad to see Lewis in the middle!

But putting Smith ahead of Templeton, especially after his recent form, is terrible management. Let alone terrible team selection.

If the issue is Smith ahead of Templeton it's hardly a terrible 'team' selection is it?

Jesus wept

It's true though. Unless he's planning on playing Wallace on the wing and Smith at left back, we're going to be terrible down the left. Smith is there to give extra protection to Wallace, extra protection for what? It's fucking Dumbarton we're playing here jesus fucking christ.

Don't expect much to come down the left today unless it's from Wallace. I really do hope I'm wrong, but I wont be, it's going to be scrappy and a bit of a struggle, I just hope Boyd and Millers class carry us through in the end, because we can't afford any more slip ups here!