***The Official Dumbarton vs Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chance to put a bit of a pressure of Hearts.

I'm praying tomorrow is the start of a bit of a slump for them, I want us to be in a position where beating them at Tynecastle can let us leapfrog them. It's games like today where the league is won and lost though, straightforward on paper but no doubt they'll put up a good fight.

Dumbarton are one if the poorest teams we'll play this season . They will pack out the defence and midfield and frustrate us . We'll need to be patient I feel and the likes of Templeton and Daly off the bench could be key . I'll be putting on draw half time/rangers full time with 2 late ish goals, big Jon Daly being the hero

I'm praying tomorrow is the start of a bit of a slump for them, I want us to be in a position where beating them at Tynecastle can let us leapfrog them. It's games like today where the league is won and lost though, straightforward on paper but no doubt they'll put up a good fight.

Any weekend where we play before them, is extremely important this season. Apart from the opening game this season, they've not been under any sort of pressure.

Hopefully changes today.

Anyone who was planning to watch the game from the castle overlooking the ground can forget it. The castle will close at 1.45pm.

Anyone desperate can walk round the back to the rocks and see about 1 half of the pitch . An old drinking spot from when i was too young for the pubs haha

If everyone is on song today, we'd win 7-8 to nil, but that rarely happens but I think we should be good enough to get a 4-0 win. I don't think all the boardroom upheaval should upset the players, after all, everyone seems to want to be part of Rangers by all the recent bids, so it should serve as motivator. Always look on the bright side of life. :thumbup: