£10 million to spend in January?

CrackFox

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any money is to be made available it should be used to fix the mess McCoist has made - this should start with him and his assistants shown the door at the earliest opportunity. I would personally rather see us spend more time out of the top division if it meant a brighter future in the long term. We had that chance which has been truly shattered by the clueless McCoist.

We could stumble to this title but as it stands are miles away from being ready for the top league. I very much doubt this sum of money would be made available but if Ally does get money to spend he will only set us back even further.

Ageing "versatile" players worldwide will be standing by their phones.

If any money is to be made available it should be used to fix the mess McCoist has made - this should start with him and his assistants shown the door at the earliest opportunity. I would personally rather see us spend more time out of the top division if it meant a brighter future in the long term. We had that chance which has been truly shattered by the clueless McCoist.

We could stumble to this title but as it stands are miles away from being ready for the top league. I very much doubt this sum of money would be made available but if Ally does get money to spend he will only set us back even further.

Ageing "versatile" players worldwide will be standing by their phones.

Exactly this.

whats the harm in dreaming a little plus it stops the hating for a minute

It also causes confusion and is just spreading disinformation. Next thing the transfer window will come and folk will go "Wheres this £10 million Ashley promised?" when hes probably said nothing of the sort.

It also causes confusion and is just spreading disinformation. Next thing the transfer window will come and folk will go "Wheres this £10 million Ashley promised?" when hes probably said nothing of the sort.

dreaming and believing are too completely different things.

would be hard pressed to find a gers fan who believes anything that is said in the media. They would need to try harder than that

I don't think Pardew controls transfers at Newcastle although I could be wrong. They have a fairly strict policy of signing potential much like the green and grey. Don't think McCoist would be solely responsible for any spending even if this cock and bull story were true