***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

Defiant in defeat our fans I fucking love this club, we've suffered the hard times and hopefully we have our time in the sun sooner than later.

I'm actually surprised how shit the celtic fans were, best opportunity to mock us for 90 mins but they looked bored themselves second half.

The names on the back don't do justice to the badge on the front.

You're completely right, they were and will be a disgrace, bad footballers badly coached and badly managed, but, their names can and should be placed at the rear of whatever frame the jerseys wouldve ended up in. The jersey and especially the badge is the thing to be displayed. The thing we as fans take pride in, unlike those cunts playing.

I didn't post before the game because I feared a major pumping.

I have posted on numerous occasions that we have 11 useless spineless imposters who not capable of playing for the jersey or putting

on a performance.

McDowall is fuckin clueless and the usual team selection shite.

Anyway well done to the fans today who were magnificent.

Roger Johnson when he was on loan at West Ham threw his shirt into the crowd after losing 6 nil and they threw it back

I appreciate what you're saying mate and to be fair if Black, Law, Foster etc tried to hand you their top after such a performance and result, you would be unable to guarantee whether any fan would be so accepting of the small gesture. However, it takes big balls to face an angry crowd after you've let them down, again, and again and again. And it takes big balls take to criticism, possibly even abuse head on. When things are going well it's easy, but you learn a lot about people in adversity and quite frankly I feel let down by many, from the field to the boardroom.

A simple acknowledgement of the fans is not too much to ask I don't think. The only plausible excuse is they were told not to by authorities. If that were the case though then that would be scandalous.

It's not true. They did.

A few players took a few extra steps towards the fans, some shook hands and trooped off and most gave a quick clap in the air but not the thanks expected considering the support given and the noise made throughout the match! They should have gone right down our end and begged forgiveness as well as giving thanks!

Wrong tactics from the start is bleeding obvious now, as it was before the game. To have any chance today we had to pick a team that were willing to attack and try to cause problems every time they had possession. Unfortunately when we had the ball in first half there was little opportunity to attack because we had too many defensive roles. The second half was better in that we at least got forward a bit, though without posing much threat. First thing on a long list of needs is a new manager.

Wrong tactics from the start is bleeding obvious now, as it was before the game. To have any chance today we had to pick a team that were willing to attack and try to cause problems every time they had possession. Unfortunately when we had the ball in first half there was little opportunity to attack because we had too many defensive roles. The second half was better in that we at least got forward a bit, though without posing much threat. First thing on a long list of needs is a new manager.

McDowall and McCoist before him are disciples of the Church of Walter. But you can't Walter teams with the standard of player we have ended up with.

Stood off them in the first half, did not take any initiative, and no leadership in the important areas of the park. Second half was a bit better, but by then the damage was done. Hard one to take, but if we get promoted this season then it's safe to say that many in this team will not be playing for Rangers.

Stood off them in the first half, did not take any initiative, and no leadership in the important areas of the park. Second half was a bit better, but by then the damage was done. Hard one to take, but if we get promoted this season then it's safe to say that many in this team will not be playing for Rangers.

I would like to think most of them won't be even if we don't get promoted. And unless some other team beats Hibs in the playoffs we won't be promoted.

Support was fantastic today. So proud to say I was a part of it.

Performance wise we were very poor in the first half. We defended too deep and didn't close them down quick enough. The second half was much better. We at least showed a bit of fight and desire, despite it being too late. My biggest disappointment was that we didn't test their goalkeeper.

Keeping things in perspective though, what really happened today that was unexpected? I'm pretty sure all of us expected a defeat today, but in our hearts believe that we could pull off an upset.

Winning today would have been a bonus but we have far greater priorities. Priorities such as securing promotion and getting rid of the robbing bastards on the board.

Today was merely one fight in a very long war. WE'LL BE BACK!

Support was fantastic today. So proud to say I was a part of it.

Performance wise we were very poor in the first half. We defended too deep and didn't close them down quick enough. The second half was much better. We at least showed a bit of fight and desire, despite it being too late. My biggest disappointment was that we didn't test their goalkeeper.

Keeping things in perspective though, what really happened today that was unexpected? I'm pretty sure all of us expected a defeat today, but in our hearts believe that we could pull off an upset.

Winning today would have been a bonus but we have far greater priorities. Priorities such as securing promotion and getting rid of the robbing bastards on the board.

Today was merely one fight in a very long war. WE'LL BE BACK!

That's a fair and accurate summation.