Andy Murdoch

TylerDurden

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the boy looked a bit out of his depth. I know it can't be easy for a young guy coming into a team which is under pressure and short of confidence, I don't think it was the easiest game to throw him into from the start and expect him to make a big difference.

Should have closed down quicker for their first goal, but was a breathe of fresh air in the middle of the park when considering he was in at Black's expense. Always looking to move the ball quickly into space and certainly seems to have the ability to unlock a defence with a through ball. Would like to see more of him in the coming weeks.

Enthusiasm from him and Faure, both looked hungry. Give the fella a run of games though no sense in dropping him next week.

I know his name is mud here and I dont particularly like him either, but I would pick Black every day of the week over Law. Ive never seen a player duck out of challenges and turn his back to the ball in my puff. Hes alrightvwhen he is scoring other than that he is a wastw of a jersey IMO and badly in need of being dropped for a couple of matches