*****official Raith Rovers V Rangers Thread*****

TheCutch

Hopefully Bell is back sooner than later!

Agreed, we've missed Bell, I wonder how many games we'd have looked better in if we had a keeper capable of coming out and controlling his box though? Robinson seemed more than capable and I'm fucked off he's been available for the x amount of months Bell's been out, yet we've went with Simmo. Daft.

Agreed, we've missed Bell, I wonder how many games we'd have looked better in if we had a keeper capable of coming out and controlling his box though? Robinson seemed more than capable and I'm fucked off he's been available for the x amount of months Bell's been out, yet we've went with Simmo. Daft.

All through McCoist's reign and now with McDowall there has not been a genuine challenge for places in the team. You could always pick at least 9 maybe 10 every single game. Only positions were wide left and right that seemed to be changeable.

McDowall is not daft and can clearly see we played much better against Hibs. Silly individual errors cost us big time. We played with more tempo and urgency. We passed the ball better. Ironically we defended better as a unit (apart from the mistakes). Recalling McCulloch brings nothing better to the team and neother does Simonsen.

I cannot get my head round this fear of not having McCulloch in the team. And for me Robinson and Simonsen are both on a par with each other. Difference is that Robinson commanded his 6 yard box better. And he was also quicker with his distribution.

Never mind though i am not being positive enough according to the resident plonker so it's 5-0 Rangers with McCulloch scoring all 5.

All through McCoist's reign and now with McDowall there has not been a genuine challenge for places in the team. You could always pick at least 9 maybe 10 every single game. Only positions were wide left and right that seemed to be changeable.

McDowall is not daft and can clearly see we played much better against Hibs. Silly individual errors cost us big time. We played with more tempo and urgency. We passed the ball better. Ironically we defended better as a unit (apart from the mistakes). Recalling McCulloch brings nothing better to the team and neother does Simonsen.

I cannot get my head round this fear of not having McCulloch in the team. And for me Robinson and Simonsen are both on a par with each other. Difference is that Robinson commanded his 6 yard box better. And he was also quicker with his distribution.

Never mind though i am not being positive enough according to the resident plonker so it's 5-0 Rangers with McCulloch scoring all 5.

:lol: my work on this thread is done!

Starting 11 will be interesting and one that I'm very curious as to what it will be. Should just stay roughly the same as last week, Boyd should be dropped though as it's just like starting with a man down unfortunately.

This is McDowall we are talking about, he will do anything to get his best friends in the team.

I heard Mbabu might be ready for next weeks game, I saw him training in the rangers training photos aswell. Hopefully he will be ready for next week, the sooner Foster is out of the team the better.

That's literally his first training session in 2 months. Doubtful we'll see him that soon, IMO.