*****official Raith Rovers V Rangers Thread*****

TheCutch

There is no difference ! You either support or not - I don't buy this it's ok yo hate on here but I'll cheer at Ibrox - kinda two faced really

No. It shows that the more knowledgable can see shite and discuss it appropriately. And when we do go to the game we try our best to support the team. We don't shout abuse at the players. That is what the forum is for. To discuss the good bad and downright awful of what we have just witnessed.

You on the other hand support a loser like McCoist and his god awful captain. That is "supporting" mediocrity and not what Rangers is about.

Look up the meaning of the word "forum" and see what the Romans used it for!!!

No. It shows that the more knowledgable can see shite and discuss it appropriately. And when we do go to the game we try our best to support the team. We don't shout abuse at the players. That is what the forum is for. To discuss the good bad and downright awful of what we have just witnessed.

You on the other hand support a loser like McCoist and his god awful captain. That is "supporting" mediocrity and not what Rangers is about.

Look up the meaning of the word "forum" and see what the Romans used it for!!!

Look up the meaning of support and loyalty - remind yourself what you don't do/ have

Fuck me McCulloch and simonsen will be starting, if they do it just sums up how Clueless our manager really is. It is pretty shitty that 4 out of the 5 loanees are injured, has any of them actually started training yet bar Vuckic.

This EGM can not come quicker, hopefully the first thing that king will do if he gets control will be to get a fucking manager, It will be highly unlikely but it would be nice.

Fuck me McCulloch and simonsen will be starting, if they do it just sums up how Clueless our manager really is. It is pretty shitty that 4 out of the 5 loanees are injured, has any of them actually started training yet bar Vuckic.

This EGM can not come quicker, hopefully the first thing that king will do if he gets control will be to get a fucking manager, It will be highly unlikely but it would be nice.

Streete started against Raith but went off injured, he looked good as well

Look up the meaning of support and loyalty - remind yourself what you don't do/ have

Look up the meaning of naive or infatuated.

Support and loyalty is never in question. Criticising wasters and under achievers and wanting far better than you is what the forum is for. Something you again have difficulty comprehending

Look up the meaning of naive or infatuated.

Support and loyalty is never in question. Criticising wasters and under achievers and wanting far better than you is what the forum is for. Something you again have difficulty comprehending

I have difficulty hating - especially folks who have played for us - I value loyalty - that's why I don't go in for all this hate, he is pish, get him to fuck, that cunt 'Ye ha he has been banned' shit that seems to pass for support these days! - Oh but wait is only online that you abuse folk that play for Rangers - never mind that's OK!

Bollocks

I have difficulty hating - especially folks who have played for us - I value loyalty - that's why I don't go in for all this hate, he is pish, get him to fuck, that cunt 'Ye ha he has been banned' shit that seems to pass for support these days! - Oh but wait is only online that you abuse folk that play for Rangers - never mind that's OK!

Bollocks

And were we wrong ....you live in cloud cuckoo land where criticism isn't cricket.

I criticise those who deserve it...and plenty over the last few years have thoroughly deserved it. Nothing wrong with Ian Black betting against Rangers eh...nope not in your world where you will continue "supporting" him. Vomit inducing.