*****official Raith Rovers V Rangers Thread*****

TheCutch

Never mind that but Jig upfront instead of Clark :lol:

Has he been in a coma for 3 years?

If you look I had Clark in the team and said I could tolerate McCulloch up front (which I will explain in a minute), not McCulloch in front of or instead of Clark.

I would prefer Clark for his movement and pace but it would mean we have to keep the ball on the deck, like I say that would be my preferrence. If however we persist with lumping the ball forward like we have in 99.9% of the games we have played this season then I would prefer McCulloch up front to Clark, Miller, Boyd or Daly. He would win more headers than any of the others and would hold the ball up better than any of the others to allow the midfielders time to support. As many faults as McCulloch has he gives plenty of effort and played the majority of his career upfront or in forward positions. It was us that turned him into a poor CB.

If we play the same team that we put on the park against Hibs I would have a lot more confidence that we will get a win.

Stevie Wonder could see that we had improved beyond recognition compared to previous games. Kenny McDowall just

needs to have the balls to drop the old guard who have continually let us down.

Very witty!

Foster is possibly the worst right back I've had to endure as a Rangers fan. However I'm not sure we have a better option.

Sinnamon, Faure and McGreogr are all better options at right back. Like you say Foster is the worst right back you've ever witnessed at the club, so going by that logic anyone in the current aquad would be better. (tu)

Sinnamon, Faure and McGreogr are all better options at right back. Like you say Foster is the worst right back you've ever witnessed at the club, so going by that logic anyone in the current aquad would be better. (tu)

Not necessarily, maybe after putting 'anyone in the current squad' at right back they then would be the worst right back I've witnessed at the club.

Sinnamon I can't comment as I haven't seen him. Faure given a run I think would be an improvement but it won't happen. McGregor is our best CB so there's no point in playing him at RB.

I lay awake last night thinking, Mcdowell won't have the balls to keep all three out, despite it being our best performance in months. Worst comes to the wrost I can see Foster and Jig starting for Zal and Faure, I think Simmo is still suspended? That right?

Faure, for all his medriocrity, offers just as much as Foster going forward, is slightly better defensively so it'd be foolish to drop him after a steady game.

Zal, needs games, but against a good Hibs side, I can't say he did too much wrong, unlike McCulloch in the previous Hibs games, Zal should keep his spot and is for all intents and purposes, our best centre half.

My biggest fear would be a tie between Foster or Simmonsen coming back into that team, with McCulloch a very close second. Ideally all three are shown the door pronto, but I can't see it.

Let's pump this mob, go about it the same way we did against Hibs and get back to winning ways. I'd keep the same as the Hibs team with the exception of Temps in for Miller and Clark for Boyd.

Robinson

Faure Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Hutton Murdoch

Law Temps Vuckic

Clark

Not necessarily, maybe after putting 'anyone in the current squad' at right back they then would be the worst right back I've witnessed at the club.

Sinnamon I can't comment as I haven't seen him. Faure given a run I think would be an improvement but it won't happen. McGregor is our best CB so there's no point in playing him at RB.

I'd rather I saw a new 'worst Rangers RB in history' than see Foster again.

I'm by no means a surrender monkey and I go every week home and away, and while I commend your optimism, the fact you constantly overlook our obvious failings throughout the team and management if absolutely ludicrous. I do think we will win this game and I still believe we can do enough to go up via the playoffs butto just think we are better than we actually are is pointless.

So we both agree we are going to win - and that earns me a rant! Cool bro - sorry for supporting the team and remaining optimistic!

Ooops uber fan alert. Can't back my club if i dare point out the flaws in the ex manager, current manager and inept players. Must praise them at every opportunity and blindly follow them to oblivion.

Yes - you could try 'supporting' instead of this 'mister angry everybody and everything is shite! Mode that some of our 'supporters' have got themselves into. Imagine wanting the team to win - it's just better to want the team to lose ( or at least that's how you come across - then you can repeat how shit every body and every thing is)

Ooops uber fan alert. Can't back my club if i dare point out the flaws in the ex manager, current manager and inept players. Must praise them at every opportunity and blindly follow them to oblivion.

Yes - you could try 'supporting' instead of this 'mister angry everybody and everything is shite! Mode that some of our 'supporters' have got themselves into. Imagine wanting the team to win - it's just better to want the team to lose ( or at least that's how you come across - then you can repeat how shit every body and every thing is)

So we both agree we are going to win - and that earns me a rant! Cool bro - sorry for supporting the team and remaining optimistic!

It's hardly a rant and it's not based on that one post, but then we both know that. As I said I admire your optimism, but I find your constant need to overlook anything that is negative within our playing squad and management is pathetic. There is s big difference

Sorry but i don't do blind optimism or believe in fairies like you. I call it as i see it. Care to tell me i was wrong all along about McCoist?

Oh and for the umpteenth time...i know you are old and slow so i will cut you some slack...criticising on a forum is different from being at the game. Two different concepts that you seem unable to seperate.