***** Official Qots V Rangers Thread *****

Potential for upset tonight.

Really hoping we keep up the good form abd grab a couple of goals, and win, of course :D

The only upset tonight will be if the Palmerston cafe has shut down, or went down hill since I lived there 16 year ago.

___________________Bell________________

__McGregor__Zaliukas__Mohsni__Wallace__

__Vuckic____Law___Murdoch___Shiels_____

______________Clark___Miller___________

Can see this being the team. Mohsni in for Jig being the only change due to him being suspended.

Think you are bang on there. Only other one that might change it is Templeton for someone as he didn't get a run out against Hearts. Either way i'd be happy with that starting 11.

Think you are bang on there. Only other one that might change it is Templeton for someone as he didn't get a run out against Hearts. Either way i'd be happy with that starting 11.

Possibly but I can't see him risking Templeton on a plastic pitch.

It's more likely that he'll play against Raith on Sunday IMO.

They are a tidy footballing side, although I think like most clubs when they play us they are "up" for it, I bet they are not half as impressive v the bottom half of the league, someones due a bashing and an early goal could see us fly tonight.