***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

I can just imagine it, hating the sight of him for 3 years then he scores a header to get us up.

I can't even bring myself to hope for it. If we get through i think he'll definetly play in the last two games especially in the last one with no Mcgregor.

The biggest worry about McCulloch for me is: If we are nervous about him playing, how nervous is he about himself playing? Could be very shaky in a defence that needs to be water-tight.

Hope he bangs in a goal, plays a blinder and proves us all wrong :D

He'll want the extra height to deal with Scott Allan's corners.

yes defo, they had over 13 I think during the first game, two of their attackers getting man marked with our third defending the central area during set plays, a bit worrying due to their pace but we need to control the game. They will come out the traps and we need to make them pay in the 1st 20 mins.

He'll want the extra height to deal with Scott Allan's corners.

yes defo, they had over 13 I think during the first game, two of their attackers getting man marked with our third defending the central area during set plays, a bit worrying due to their pace but we need to control the game. They will come out the traps and we need to make them pay in the 1st 20 mins.