*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

I really enjoyed that today. We now have a group of Players who work as a Team.

No more pumping the ball up the park, just playing football as it should be played.

And to think, this is only the beginning of what is to come.

W&W are showing us how simple it is to manage a football team.

How were the BBC reporting on the game? From a stream?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/24067715

>>>The football data on the BBC Sport website is currently supplied by Opta for all competitions. This covers our live match scores and statistics, our fixtures, results and tables services and top scorer, season statistics and squad information.

http://www.optasports.com/

loved watching us play today, should have been a higher score, but ill take 3-0 with a grin & cant wait for friday :D

Pretty good performance, we always tried to play the game the right way and never got frustrated. I'm pretty annoyed we didn't win 4-0 purely for selfish reasons (because I bet -3). But like the manager said, this game was treated like our final pre-season match and I'm sure we'll get sharper as the season goes on.

Just in and I have to say I thought that was a brilliant performance. If it hadn't been for their goalie it could have been a cricket score, although some of the attempts were soft! I'm so buzzing!! I thought Wallace had a terrific game . I also thought that Foderingham looked a lot more confident and has a better delivery! I'm happy to say I think this is going to be a fantastic season!

For a league cup tie on a Sunday that's excellent.

Usual league cup crowd is between 15-just over 30k unless it's against the sporting wing of the IRA

Spot on.

We were lucky to get 25,000 for some league games last season, so to get that for a first round league cup tie against Peterhead is pretty decent.

Unless 15,000 turn up tomorrow without a ticket then yes he's correct. The lower tiers, which have been the only ones open to the public are still packed with empty seats. Which hardly bodes well.

Considering the score last weekend, accompanied with this being our first competitive home match for a very promising and exciting new Manager, I'd have expected 35,000. With us having 30,000 ST holders I don't think that's too much to ask for a 3pm KO on a weekend.

Turns out he was right :lol:

But it's wrong to assume :P

Thought we were a different team today once Templeton went off. Miller made such a difference, Templeton has to deliver a lot more IMO.

Happy with the second half especially today.

Happy days watching the team at present :)

Well done Gers and a good performance.

We should have scored about 7.

For me Halliday was Man of the Match.

Tavernier and Waggy were oustanding too.

Templeton and Mckay will hopefully improve.

What about the second half?

Fucking loved that today :uk:

After the game when the players were walking round clapping the fans, Waghorn was beating the badge on his chest.

Only been here 2/3 weeks and he's caught the Rangers bug already WATP

(tu)

Waghorn, Tavernier and Kiernan going round all the stands acknowledging the fans, looked like they didn't want to leave the pitch, were last up the tunnel :lol:

Fucking loved that today :uk:

(tu)

Waghorn, Tavernier and Kiernan going round all the stands acknowledging the fans, looked like they didn't want to leave the pitch, were last up the tunnel :lol:

Going by his Twitter, Tavernier loves it here already. He should wait til Ibrox is full on Friday night!